Search Unity

Top DOG Registration: 3 days left

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Samantha, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Samantha

Samantha

Just a friendly reminder that just over 72 hours remain for any Top DOG contestants to register their entries. The exact deadline is 11:59pm GMT on September 1st. For those of you in the US, that's:

2:59pm - Pacific
    3:59pm - Mountain
    4:59pm - Central
    5:59pm - Eastern

If you're planning on submitting a game, you must register before the deadline!

To register, send an email to contest@unity3d.com with the following information:

Team Members
    Please provide a listing of each developer and/or artist that is contributing to the game being submitted.

Team or Company Name (optional)
    Please provide the name of the team or company submitting the game if desired.

Content Description
    Please provide the name and a detailed description of the game being submitted.

Screenshots and/or Design Artwork
    Please provide screenshot images and/or game design artwork.

Registration does not mean you must submit the game. Development may continue until Sept. 17th.

All of us at OTEE are very excited to see how the contest develops. Good luck to everyone!

2. yellowlabrador

yellowlabrador

Quick Q,

Is it okay to register even though I am not sure if I'll be able to submit a playable game by the deadline date?

Thanks,

Ray

3. drJones

drJones

ditto ; )

4. bronxbomber92

bronxbomber92

Ditto + Not sure what direction the games going to go (but have a general idea).

5. Omar Rojo

Omar Rojo

Im submitting after i take some screenshots :D

Are you going to publish the list of entries after the registration deadline ?

.ORG

6. Samantha

Samantha

It is ok to submit registration even if you don't know if you'll be finished. We of course would love everyone who does register to submit their game when the time comes. So if you really don't think you'll make it, use your judgement. But if you don't register, you definitely will not be able to submit on the 17th.

Yes, we will be publishing the entry list along with submitted screenshots. So send some good ones!

7. drJones

drJones

greeaaat... so screenshots of my code count, yes??? (don't worry i'll make them shiny)

; P

8. yangmeng

yangmeng

Wish I could have. Mine is quite lame. Any chance we can update our registration info as things progress? At least the part that is published on the site?

9. Omar Rojo

Omar Rojo

I send my registration but no confirmation received back after several hours, im at my job right now and will check my personal email when i get home to see if something arrived..

.ORG

10. dingosmoov

dingosmoov

How long does it take to get a confirmation email?

dingo

11. Omar Rojo

Omar Rojo

I received the confirmation yesterday !

.ORG

12. Samantha

Samantha

I'm manually confirming all the entries, so there is no automated response. As of this moment, all registrations have been confirmed via e-mail. I'll be on point until the deadline to make sure everyone gets a confirmation.

If someone has sent a registration email and has not heard anything from me, I have not received it! If this is the case, please re-send the registration ASAP.

13. Omar Rojo

Omar Rojo

Where is the list of entries?? i want to know :D

.ORG

14. Samantha

Samantha

I've been too busy at AGDC this week to get the list out there, but rest assured it is coming. Would we ever let you down?