Search Unity

Top 5 advertisers GooglePlay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonys222, Oct 2, 2015.

1. sonys222

sonys222

Hello. My question is what do you think of these advertisers?
    1. AdMob
    2. Chartboost
    3 .Revmob
    4. Millennial Media
    5. Flurry

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

You should also consider UnityAds because if their ease of intergration.

3. Yash987654321

Yash987654321

If (you want easy to integrate ads) go with @BoredMormon
    else
    if you are a greedy guy like me try using something like Appodeal or AdToApp thee automatically shows ads from which you can gain maximum revenue. But I highly don't recommend then for Video Ads

4. N1warhead

N1warhead

Or stop with the lame ads and make a game worthwhile for people to buy.
    People need to get out of the quick game quick buck mindset. Yeah ads can be profitable.
    But the chances of making something worthwhile in a few weeks is probably not going to happen. So why waste the 8 weeks of time making some basic Phone game and target E.G. - Xbox One, PS4,High End PC, and make a game that takes a minimum of a year to make. At least then if you're doing it for quick buck you have higher chances of making it at least pay off your wasted time.

Unless you can revolutionize an 8 week or shorter game you will never get a payout worth anything more than a few cents if you're lucky.

I mean nothing wrong with short games, they are a good learning adventure. And who knows you may get lucky doing ads.

I've come to my own opinionated conclusion - (Mobile games - worst market ever) (PC - Ehh, can be profitable if you make something worthwhile)(Xbox One/PS4, etc - Way better odds than any other market as they are harder to get into).

But that's my opinion, so take that with a grain of salt I suppose, I could be completely wrong. But if I had to go with anything, I suppose I'd say Unity Ads because I love Unity and I would do it strictly just for my love of Unity.
    I'd feel like I betray Unity if I went with another source of ads.

But anywho yeah that's where I stand lol.

Kiwasi likes this.
  5. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

It's worth noting that the average cpm for ads in games is very low. Unless you can guarantee tens of thousands of downloads and hundreds of thousands of views, ads won't be a viable revenue stream.

N1warhead likes this.
  6. N1warhead

N1warhead

Exactly, I tried Ads one time, took me around 8 weeks to make my little "Test Your Might" kinda game like off original Mortal Kombar games. I think it was fun, DEFINITELY Challenging, but like no more than 10 downloads and never a cent earned. I quickly came to the conclusion to probably never make a mobile game again until I build my company name out there where people rush to play my games.

Kiwasi likes this.
  7. TylerPerry

TylerPerry

Make sure that your not feeding people things like sex pill ads or get rich quick schemes, only show high quality ads. I think Unity Ads is pretty well regarded.

Don't just go with it because it's easy they are all pretty easy so just go with the ones that pay the most while having ads that won't damage your reputation.

Kiwasi and N1warhead like this.
  8. Yash987654321

Yash987654321

an amazing fact is that flappy bird makes $50000 just by ads on top that too when we die... And ant noon can make flappy bird like games. Who know that your game will be the next one...

9. sonys222

sonys222

I know but what kind of ads and the advertiser They give the most advantageous offer and good profits

10. SwaggyMcChicken

SwaggyMcChicken

I can agree with this, unless he's making these quick small games as practice, but I guess then he shouldn't be looking to make a profit off of them lol

N1warhead likes this.
  11. Yash987654321

Yash987654321

But I made $0.02 on 2 clicks and 250 views in 3-4 days xD

SwaggyMcChicken and Kiwasi like this.