Search Unity

Games [Token War] Mobile Gamme

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by unity_63F0E2E077C946D8BD73, Apr 10, 2023.

1. unity_63F0E2E077C946D8BD73

unity_63F0E2E077C946D8BD73

Hello everyone,

I'm a self-taught 24-year-old developer and I'm proud to present my first game developed on Unity: Token Wars.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-10 à 16.36.24.png

The final idea is to create a Gacha and turn-based strategy game in which players can collect and train characters belonging to one of three factions: rabbits, wolves, and lizards.

My long-term goal is to make the game online multiplayer, allowing players to compete against each other and create a ranking of the best compositions and factions. Currently, the combat system is complete (AI, attacks, movements), but I still need to define a campaign mode and implement multiplayer.

I'm very curious to hear your feedback on the progress of my project and its feasibility as an apprentice developer. I plan to post regular updates on the progress of my project and I'm available to answer any questions or comments.

Thank you for your time and attention.

2. vintage-retro-indie_78

vintage-retro-indie_78

simple, looks fun, elements of tactics, think it's quite good . . .

there are a few things did right, 1. the videos are short, and sweet, ie. show what's cool, etc etc, and 2. you have a working game, perhaps similar to then chess, however it's already fun, now the question is how to add more stuff, perhaps work over the art, try and figure what fans of the genre wants, and find a way to add to the strategical content, or standard . . . :) :eek:

3. koirat

koirat

Nice,
    You have first 5% of your game, finish the rest 90% and polish it more and more and you actually might have a small success.

And I'm not talking about multiplayer, skip this idea, release single player game for now.