Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Token Issue in editor

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Murray_Zutari, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Murray_Zutari

Murray_Zutari

Hi team

I started having an access token issue in the editor today. I didn't change any settings, was only working on custom code that works on the metadata coming in.

This is the error I get -
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Unity.Reflect.UnityProjectHost..ctor (Unity.Reflect.ProjectServer.Services.SyncServer host, System.String accessToken) (at C:/build/output/unity/industrial/Projects/Reflect/Source/Services/Client/Api/IClient.cs:249)

Basically if I press play in the editor, it checks my login credentials and then stalls as it tries to look for projects.

I can access project list just fine from the Review viewer. Just not working in editor.

Any help on what I could do to fix this please let me know.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  2. Murray_Zutari

Murray_Zutari

The solution to this if anyone else has this issue is to delete the cache folder at C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\LocalLow\Unity Technologies\Unity Reflect Review\ProjectData\Cache

unityunity