Search Unity

Question Tipalti and Asset Store ?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Vagabond_, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hello,

does anybody know if Tipalti registration is also required to get payments from Asset Store sales or is that only related to revenue from Unity Ads ?

Unity support is quite busy at this point with up to 2 months of delays in response, so please if anybody can answer, it will be really much appreciated.

Thanks

2. hippogames

hippogames

The same here. I was also unable to create a Tipalti account with my Gmail, so I had to use another mail. Anyway, I've just received "Thank you for your interest in Tipalti! We've received your request and will contact you shortly to schedule a call.". The FAQ says there should be an invitation email, but I don't know how to get or request it.

At the same time Unity payout page doesn't contain a way to link with Tipalti (both for Ad and Publisher accounts).

3. LaneFox

LaneFox

The Tipalti stuff is unrelated to the UAS. Yes, everyone dislikes the current arrangement, but it's unrelated.

Vagabond_ likes this.
  4. aylin_unity3d

aylin_unity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi Guys, You don't need to set up a Tipalti profile if you don't use UnityAds.
    If the Asset store payout uses Tipalti in the future, Unity will notify you again.

5. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Alright, thank you guys