Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny3D Demo Scene Has Camera Controls??

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by silverduck, Jan 28, 2021.

1. silverduck

silverduck

I'm using some of the Sample projects to learn how to make my own Tiny games and I've noticed that in the Tiny3D project (with the floating windmill island), if you play the scene and hold down shift, you can use your arrow keys to move the camera around.

For the life of me I can not figure out where this functionality is coming from. It's only a problem because I used a copy of that project to start a game of my own and it inherited that odd "feature". It's not a HUGE problem but if I'm going to learn how to make Tiny Unity games, this is something I should be able to stop. There's almost nothing in the project! I'm all out of places to look.

2. kevinmv

kevinmv

Unity Technologies

This functionality comes from the "Unity.Tiny.RendererExtras" dependency. Removing that from your asmdef should remove the functionality. We can take a look at making this more configurable.

Hope this helps!

3. silverduck

silverduck

Thank you so much. I thought I had already done that but I think if you click away without applying changes and then click "Apply" when prompted it doesn't actually remove the assemblies (not sure). But I tried it again and double checked and that did the trick.