Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Timeline

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by kbukatov, Dec 4, 2020.

1. kbukatov

kbukatov

How to make object move with same speed?

2. MlleBun

MlleBun

Hi @kbukatov, could you elaborate and describe clearly your issue so that the community can get a better idea of your needs?

3. kbukatov

kbukatov

I’m working on short film in Unity using timeline. There is a space ship that fly forward 5 seconds than It start rotate on x axis and continue flying 5 seconds.

My problem: Space ship fly 5 second and stop, than it accelerate again, start rotating and stop again. After that it accelerate and slow down till it stop.
    I need spaceship to fly always. How to make that in timeline mode?

4. kbukatov

kbukatov

Space ship should fly with one speed

5. newguy123

newguy123

change the in/out curve of the keyframes. By default its ease in and ease out. Currently you can't change the default behaviour, but you can change it after the fact