Hello, I'm using Unity 2017.3 beta to play with a 2d project for fun.I'm running into a strange issue that occurs when I attempt to add a TileMap Collider 2D component to a Tilemap.The generated colliders look like they are roughly 10-15x the size of each cell in the TileMap. I have a screenshot of the isolated layer to highlight the issue I'm experiencing. Other factors to consider in case they help. Asset Configuration Tiles are 16x16, sliced from an imported asset with the following settings (only showing what I've changed for brevity): Pixels Per Unit: 16 Sprite Mode: Multiple Wrap Mode: Clamp Filter Mode: Point Within the sprite editor, I've changed the slice settings from Automatic to Manual with a Pixel Size setting of 16x16. TileMap Configuration I am using three TileMaps and setting them with a layer order of 0, 1, and 2. TileMap's are all set with a shader of Sprites/Diffuse to support point lighting. Repro Steps 1. Create a new 2D project 2. Import an asset to use for tiles. I've used 16x16 tiles. Import settings should be modified according to my above configuration. 3. Use the sprite editor to slice the sprites according to my above configuration. 4. Create a TileMap in the scene and create a new TileMap palette with the sliced tiles. 5. Paint a basic map using the brush. 6. Select the TileMap from the scene use the "Add Component" to add a TileMap Collider 2D. At this point I feel like I've missed something very basic, like a simple checkbox or a setting.