Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug Tile memory limits exceeded, some content may not draw

Discussion in 'Android' started by mnbmr, May 9, 2024.

1. mnbmr

mnbmr

I have a mobile Android SDK that programatically creates and displays a WebView containing an HTML5 video. The native Android version works correctly, however when I integrate the SDK into a Unity project, the WebView displays but the video does not, and the console is spammed with the tile memory limits exceeded, some content may not draw warning. I have looked at similar threads, but they either referenced a bugfix in Chromium v77/78 or had no solution. I'm out of ideas and wondering if anyone had any experience with this issue. I'm leaning towards it being something related to how Unity works/builds apks, since it works in the native implementation. Any help is appreciated.

SO link (w/ bounty for the next week): https://stackoverflow.com/questions...ory-limits-exceeded-some-content-may-not-draw