Search Unity

Thread Status: Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by iGoA, Nov 16, 2021.

1. iGoA

iGoA

Hi all!

I've tried to create this thread last thursday:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/mirror-on-android-onserialize-failed.1196569/
    It's still got the status: Awaiting moderation and I just wanted to know, if this is normal?
    If so, I'll be patient. If not, it would be cool, if a mod could have a look and make my thread visible, because I really need help there. :)
    btw: I've tried to edit some typos, but I've got this message:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Thanks in advance!

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

Chances are, that your post has been cauth in spam filter, as you are probably treated by automatic system as new user doue to low post count. Just a guess.

So good thought to write here. Also other option, is to use under post, the report button and explain there in the description field, what is the issue you are facing.

3. iGoA

iGoA

Thanks! Meanwhile someone must have set my thread to be visible and I could edit my typos. Now I hope, some can help me regarding the topic of the thread.

Antypodish likes this.