Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

This test purchase was cancelled because it was not acknowledged. You should ensure all purchases ar

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by KoditApp, Mar 28, 2021.

1. KoditApp

KoditApp

This test purchase was cancelled because it was not acknowledged. You should ensure all purchases are acknowledged so they are not subject to refunds.
    Unity IAP 3.0.1
    No confirmation of purchase occurs. What to do?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Ensure you check Consume purchase for the button properties if you are using Codeless IAP.

3. KoditApp

KoditApp

How can I check purchase?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry I don't understand the question. You first need to check your IAP Button properties in the Unity Editor Inspector, ensure that the Consume checkbox is selected (if you are using Codeless).

ISLAMMOHY likes this.
  5. unity_V8bZCn-egVGPYw

unity_V8bZCn-egVGPYw

How about not using Codeless IAP. I'm not using codeless IAP but I receive the cancellation email.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you returning Complete from ProcessPurchase? Please provide steps to reproduce.

7. TSR_Rajput

TSR_Rajput

Someone on Stack overflow suggested that, if you are a TESTER, this behaviour is normal, cancellation occurs after 5-7 minutes of purchasing IAP or subscription.
    Check out the answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/57869962/12044839
    Hope it helps

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Correct. However, did you receive the email as mentioned by the OP "This test purchase was cancelled because it was not acknowledged. You should ensure all purchases are acknowledged so they are not subject to refunds." If not, they might be seeing something different, I don't believe ever seeing that email.

9. TSR_Rajput

TSR_Rajput

Yes, I did receive these emails. So I tried implementing Validating Receipt through CrossPlatformValidator. But even then was receiving such a cancellation email ("This test purchase was cancelled because it was not acknowledged. You should ensure all purchases are acknowledged so they are not subject to refunds."). As I am also testing on Closed Alpha on Playstore.

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Interesting. So these were subscription purchases that were cancelled? Do consumables stay put? Are you using Codeless IAP or Scripted? This is the message I receive from Google "Thank you. This is a test subscription. It will recur according to this schedule. You have not been charged."

11. TSR_Rajput

TSR_Rajput

I have implemented Scripteed IAP, but still receiving a Cancellation email from Google. No, they are not subscriptions. They are Non-consumable and consumable IAPs.
    I have an idea to confirm this issue, try purchasing the same IAP again and again as a tester. If after 6-10 IAP purchases, the cancellation starts, then it can clarify that it is by Google.
    In my case, after the 10th IAP purchase. Cancellation started from the 11th consumable IAP purchase.
    Suggesting this because my code is perfectly alright. Everything is working well.
    If you don't get any cancellations, then I have to look again into the issue. :(

I think they might be doing cancellations so that developers can test Non-consumable IAPs again and again and track down the issue.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
  12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

I suspect that Google is limiting your purchases after a certain number during testing. Use a different tester account to confirm. I always use several tester accounts, and several similar products for testing. Compare your code to the Sample IAP Project v3 here https://forum.unity.com/threads/sample-iap-project.529555/#post-7922275

13. TSR_Rajput

TSR_Rajput

I tried with different account and it worked completely fine, no cancellations.
    Thank you so much for your time and consideration. :)

JeffDUnity3D likes this.