Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question This is my first time making a refund and no answer after 15 days

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by estebanop68, Nov 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estebanop68

estebanop68

Hello guys, I've purchased a wrong asset, and I didn't download it and made a refund request on 15th november, but I have no answer at this moment, the message told it would take up to 10 days but 15 days have passed, Is this normal? How do I contact Unity to attend my ticket? Hope you can help me.

2. mgear

mgear

support replies seem to take really long time, have seen several similar threads.
    i'd try replying that existing request, to see if anything happens, or send a new request..

if you have ticket number, can post here, in case some unity staff notices it here.

estebanop68 likes this.
  3. estebanop68

estebanop68

Hi
    Ok thank you so much, my ticket is #1405948

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  4. spiney199

spiney199

Yeah the last time I put in a ticket for a refund it took about... four weeks to hear back from them? This was just earlier this year.

Seems like they're understaffed from a customer service personnel perspective. Not out of the ordinary; everyone is understaffed these days.

estebanop68 likes this.
  5. estebanop68

estebanop68

Wow that's too much, and what happens if they reject it for any reason and you are not agree with the answer?

6. spiney199

spiney199

Look to your consumer protection laws to see if you're covered. Unity's T&C's don't override your consumer guarantees in your country.

That said, I don't think accidentally buying the wrong thing would really be covered. That will likely be down to Unity.

7. estebanop68

estebanop68

I already read that, so I'm covered. And I also read the Unity policies, and accidentally wrong purchases are covered if you haven't downloaded the asset. I have never downloaded the asset, so I guess It can be covered. Hope so :(

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The fastest way to get support is go to support request page, start a request, but then look in the bottom right for a chat box, is well hidden :)

This way can get direct help

Support requests though email etc can take up to one month or more currently, and that was before December that delays will probably increase radically

9. estebanop68

estebanop68

Hi, so :( didn't work for me, hope they can make the refund :'(

10. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Closing. As noted above, the proper method is to contact through email or the chat on the support page. These kind of requests cannot be handled through the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.