Search Unity

  1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug This bug is making me crazyyyyy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ghfjy787a, Apr 22, 2020.

  1. ghfjy787a

    ghfjy787a

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Hey guys i've a problem that is driving me crazy for real.
    Basically the left click have reeeeeealy weird behaviour, when i click to select an asset from a window it will close when i click the window, and its also totally random, 20% the click will succeed and the other 80% it will just close itself. To pick an asset i have to try several time, i'm tired of it.
    Another problem because of the left click when i'm on the profiler i cant select a method to check in detail on show call because it click something else, its like is selecting the actual method since it shows the name on top right but it doesnt get highlighted on the editor.
    Thats 2 videos:

     
  2. MartinTilo

    MartinTilo

    Unity Technologies

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Posts:
    2,407
    Does the issue in the Profiler also occured in Hierarchy or Timeline view, as opposed to the Raw Hierarchy view your video shows? If yes, please report a bug. If no, I suspect it's this issue. I'm actively working on backporting that.

    For the other video, please file a bug report.