Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Controller Third Person Templates by Invector

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by Invector, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Weblox

Weblox

Hey, thanks for the fast responses!
    I have not yet tried a standalone build but you should notice those behaviors in the webplayer of the melee Demo aswell. Since I want to build for WebPlayer/WebGL also, I suppose the build will not fix the issue. I will try it out and build a standalone version to check it and report back.

I have had a quick look at the ItemManager/events and it does look quite powerful from what I can imagine. Now I just need the skill to use it. I will dig into the documention and maybe we will get a tutorial in future. I hope to figure out a solution later. Maybe you can provide a fix for the mousePointer issue on your roadmap with a future update.

I am also getting the following errors if "Drop Items when Dead" - Option in the ItemManager is turned on :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Invector.ItemManager.vItemManager+<UnequipItemRoutine>c__Iterator28.MoveNext () (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Melee Combat/Scripts/ItemManager/Scripts/vItemManager.cs:505)
    and
    Invector.ItemManager.vItemManager+<DropAllItens>c__AnonStorey3F.<>m__24 (Invector.ItemManager.EquipPoint ep) (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Melee Combat/Scripts/ItemManager/Scripts/vItemManager.cs:354)
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Invector.ItemManager.EquipPoint].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:313)

System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Invector.ItemManager.EquipPoint].Find (System.Predicate`1 match) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:216)

Invector.ItemManager.vItemManager.DropAllItens (UnityEngine.GameObject target) (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Melee Combat/Scripts/ItemManager/Scripts/vItemManager.cs:354)

UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[UnityEngine.GameObject].Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:184)

UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:630)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:765)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1[T0].Invoke (.T0 arg0) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent_1.cs:53)
    Invector.CharacterController.vThirdPersonMotor.CheckHealth () (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Basic Locomotion/Scripts/CharacterController/vThirdPersonMotor.cs:360)
    Invector.CharacterController.vThirdPersonMotor.UpdateMotor () (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Basic Locomotion/Scripts/CharacterController/vThirdPersonMotor.cs:288)
    Invector.CharacterController.vThirdPersonInput.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Basic Locomotion/Scripts/CharacterController/vThirdPersonInput.cs:150)​

This is on a fresh Project with only the MeleeCombatTemplate in the demo scene without changes.
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  2. Invector

Invector

@Weblox this issue was already fixed in the hotfix v2.0a :)
    It should be available soon, we already sent to the assestore.

Weblox likes this.
  3. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. I bought this asset and it's awesome! I'm wondering if I can increase performance though. I'm working on a project for vr and when I add over 30 ai characters fighting each other the view gets jittery when moving my head. I had a look at the profiler to see what was slowing it down and the most intensive processes on the cpu are Animators.update and BehaviorUpdate. Are there ways to improve performance so I may surpass my 30 ai limit in vr? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

4. Invector

Invector

Uhh 30 characters maybe a litte too much and it's killing the performance, the jittery issue of the Player happens only then the fps is lower then 45~30, I thought I fixed on v2.0a but something else come up, don't worry though, v2.0b will have a definitive fix for the jittery at low frames ;)

5. RPowers

RPowers

Great thanks! Any estimate for when v2.0b will be released?

6. Weblox

Weblox

@Invector,after using the Template for some more days, I can say everything is well structured and commented and makes great sense,even to Beginners like myself. All Components are polished and good looking and one can easily tell about all the effort that has gone into this Asset. My favourite feature is the powerful Event System that is included.

However I am experiencing some troubles with a returning Unity Bug while creating Characters, Npcs and Weapons.

NullReferenceException: (null)
    UnityEditor.SerializedObject..ctor (UnityEngine.Object[] objs) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/SerializedPropertyBindings.gen.cs:74)
    UnityEditor.Editor.GetSerializedObjectInternal () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorBindings.gen.cs:154)
    UnityEditor.Editor.get_serializedObject () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorBindings.gen.cs:147)
    UnityEditor.GameObjectInspector.OnEnable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/GameObjectInspector.cs:86)

Google Search :
    https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...guring-avatar-while-animator-window-is-opened
    The IssueTracker suggests this is a native Unity Problem. It say "Status: Fixed in Unity 5.0" , but appearently it is not. The "solution" would be to restart Unity and the Error should be gone. Indeed the Error is gone after restarting Unity, but this error might be the cause for the follow-up Problems when creating Player Characters and Npcs.

http://forum.devdog.io/viewtopic.php?t=4
    This Topic says "The error comes from an editor script and fails on one of Unity's internal methods, which would be quite odd." Is anyone else getting this errors with the Invector Template and does it affect your Project? Does this affect all Help - Wizards? I am having the following Issues:

• I have noticed Problems with Player Creation when Health Potions for my freshly created PlayerCharacter did not get applied and Player could not heal himself or apply HealthUp/StaminaUp Potions. By looking at the Demo Characters I did notice that the Particles Component in the Player GameObject has not been created. Also the ClassAttributesEvents List in the Event Manager has been empty in the fresh made PlayerCharacter.I have been able to fill in the Events manually by looking at the Demo Character and have been learning how to use the event system a little better and got it work finally, but I suppose the above Unity Error is responsible for this Issue...
    • Creating Humanoid Npcs produce the same Unity Error on my side and force a restart of Unity each time a new Npc has been created. After restart again the error is gone and the Npc seems to be working fine, but there is a persistant sound Problem: Attacks and hits from my Npcs will only trigger their sound effects when PlayerCharacter is blocking. Unblocked Attacks and hits will not trigger their sound effects. Also Player attacks will trigger their sound effects only sometimes. This way you can have a whole fight without ever triggering any sound (except footsteps.) This might be related to above Unity Error also.
    • Also when creating Humanoid Npcs that are the same Size as my PlayerCharacter (a little bigger as the Demo Player) they will work fine (except the sound issue), but creating Npcs bigger in size as my Player Character (double size of Player - e.g. for Bosses) makes the freshly created NPC float in the Air while not moving. I can still target the "floating NPC" and attack, also the "floating NPC" will take damage, react to damage (upper body animation is triggered), and also die (death animation is triggered and he falls to the floor as expected) only he will not walk or attack.Please note that I have double-checked the Floor layer to be "default" as mentioned in the Tutorial Video on YouTube. I guess I am just doing something wrong here but I use the exact same setup procedure for all Npcs, however when bigger in size they are not working properly anymore.

On my side the Issue seems to still be there after the update.

Invector.ItemManager.vItemManager+<UnequipItemRoutine>c__Iterator28.MoveNext () (at Assets/Invector-3rdPersonController/Melee Combat/Scripts/ItemManager/Scripts/vItemManager.cs:505)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)

Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  7. Invector

Invector

Very soon, we're just finishin debug and I will be sending the package to the asset store today :)

What version of Unity are you using? I had never experience these errors before o_O

8. Weblox

Weblox

@Invector Thanks for the quick response.
    I have used Unity 5.3.5f1 (64-bit) and then switched to Unity 5.4.1f1 (64-bit). I am getting those Problems in both Versions.

9. The-Sovereign

The-Sovereign

I think it was commented some time ago, is there any way to make the character to walk on keypress? Same as sprint.

10. Invector

Invector

Hmmm that's really odd man, can you send me an email so we can take a better look? also.. you're using any other asset in the project? perhaps there is some conflict with another script.

In theory is the sprint button only adds +0.5 on the current speed, so basically you need another input that reduce -0.5, again, theory :p

The-Sovereign likes this.
  11. Invector

Invector

Changelog v2.0b HOTFIX 22/11/2016

12. Pho3niX90

Pho3niX90

HI Invector,

Very nice package. I was wondering if this is compatible with "UFPS : Ultimate FPS", or if this package already supports non hand weapons? I would like a combination of both FPS and hand to hand combat?

Secondly, how customizable is the inventory system? This package will be used for a more open world gta style vibe, so the inventory system form the tutorial/demonstration doesn't fit the genre nicely.

13. Invector

Invector

Our inventory system was made using UnityUI so you can replace basically everything, fonts, textures, sizes, etc...

We had never tested the template with uFPS but I'm pretty sure that is not compatible, both system are very complex and different from each other, but one of our vUsers created a very nice add-on for FirstPerson, his is upgrading the addon to the melee v2.0b and it should be available soon, it looks awesome:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR6mB4yEdsGxoSQ/giphy.gif

Also, if you guys don't visit too much the vForum the users there are very active, and creating new addons every day!

Custom Add-ons
    ... and more!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  14. silentking

silentking

Anyone having trouble getting the spawn to work correctly. playerPrefab comes back as null every time I assign it.

15. silentking

silentking

Never mind, I stupidly put the hierarchy prefab as the object I wanted to spawn rather than the prefab located in the assets folder. :)

16. sewerstyle

sewerstyle

How can I get your webplayer demo runing in browser?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  17. Invector

Invector

You can export to WebGL, but you may need to optimize several shaders since we didn't build to be webgl

18. sewerstyle

sewerstyle

No, I meant WebGL demo on your product page here in Unity store. Have tryed it with different browsers, but only have TPC-Demo.html file downloaded from Dropbox. Other demos of other products running ok in browser.

19. Deleted User

Deleted User

That looks really nice! Why do you not integrate those in your asset? And will you also make a shooter template?
    I would easily pay $100 if you had Third Person Melee + Shooter + First Person Option + Mobile ready + Multiplayer ready + VR ready package! Please make it happen ^^

Have you played the Dark Souls series (and Bloodborne), the Uncharted series (especially Uncharted 4) and Tomb Raider / Rise of the Tomb Raider? Is it possible to create games like that with this template already? For example Bloodborne would need a Melee + Shooter template in one package, do you consider making that happen? I would recommend you playing those games and implementing most of the movements and features like for example taking cover. That would be epic!

Last question: Is it possible to use this asset without coding knowledge? I only use Playmaker and can "read" code but not write code.

Thanks.

Malbers likes this.
  20. sjm-tech

sjm-tech

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    zelgo, Invector and Deleted User like this.
  21. Deleted User

Deleted User

You created that First Person view? Nice one, looks really nice. How about cooperating with the asset creator and integrating this in this asset (I know it is called "Third Person"...).

Games like the ones I wrote above (Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Uncharted series, Tomb Raider series) and other top Third Person games like Grand Theft Auto V or Assassins Creed series with their movement etc would be really nice as a template. How about checking those games out and studying them and making them possible in this asset. Is that possible? I know making that 1:1 will not be possible (maybe it would be possible but too much time consuming).

22. Invector

Invector

Yep the webdemo is down, not sure why.... but hey, I just export a fresh .exe of the v2.0b, give a try ;)

Melee Combat v2.0b DEMO [Windows]
    [Download]

Did you play the demo scene? :p the template is based exactly on these titles, specially the Souls series
    The shooter will be based on a lot of AA titles, including MGS:V :cool:

Deleted User and neoshaman like this.
  23. neoshaman

neoshaman

If you can do mgs5 (notably picking soldier on the ground) you have my attention :D

24. witcher101

witcher101

Is it possible to implement a throw ur enemy action in template. Since enemy can block u should be able to grab enemy and throw him in to ground. Is this easy to implement??

25. Deleted User

Deleted User

Well I could not play it because the web demo was down. I downloaded the demo from your link and played it with mouse and keyboard. It really feels like the Souls game, nicely done. But there are some things missing kicking the enemy or shooting like in Bloodborne. And the lock on enemies is not working in other views like 2.5D. It also does not feel "smooth" but maybe it is because I tested the demo with mouse and keyboard. But I must admit I really really liked it, will buy soon when their will be shooting with bows and guns implemented!

But there was no option for games like:
    Uncharted 4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    The Division
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    The Last of Us
    The Witcher 3

Mainly because there is no shooting option, but also no cover system and no hand-to-hand combat and killing from behind stealth option. But if you would add features like these... could you (or the community) not easily tweak these for games like the ones I listed above? That would be huge! I am repeating myself but I would buy that for $100 easily, if not even more! ^^

When will the shooting option be available? I liked the shooting mechanics and the seamless switch from Third Person to First Person in Metal Gear Solid V. Maybe look at Grand Theft Auto V, that also has nice seemless transition and really feels "better" somehow in First Person than most other top only-First Person Shooters. If you only want to implement Third Person shooting than look at The Division!

I know that everything I would want (better "dream") is huge and would take years of working but if you would "only" implement the features like taking cover without making it exactly like "xyz" game and let the user or community tweak them easily how they want it... that should be possible right? :) Maybe make a contest in which the best ones with their tweaks (like the First Person view from sjm-tech) will get prizes, so you can push the amount of features, that would be a win-win-win situation (you-community-buyer).

Sorry for that huge wall of text, I just got flashed with this asset haha. :D

26. drewradley

drewradley

There is so much more to those games that if you have everything else but shooting, cover and silent takedowns, you'll have created a masterpiece. And if you have the skills to add, say, the hacking mini-game from Batman, chances are you have the skills to add whatever else is missing. I made a silent takedown attack and I'm not sure I could do the hacking mini-games. I even added shooting but decided to wait until the official shooting template comes out. Adding more combat options is mainly adding new animation sets. I just added a set of rifle animations and wrote a simple raycast attack.

27. Deleted User

Deleted User

I get your point but I meant implementing the core elements of those games and mimicking the movements and gameplay without making it a 1:1 copy of everything. No need for gimmicks like hacking (those are gameplay elements "specific" for xyz game, those do not belong in this asset). People could of course implement new animation sets etc but would it not be better if it would be officially integrated in this asset for those like me who are not really into programming (only basic knowledge + Playmaker).

28. drewradley

drewradley

There is actually a really good shooter kit that has cover. Little light on the melee, but has basic melee attacks, and the animations leave a lot to be desired but that is what Mixamo is for. The shooter add-on for this should be coming soon enough. The rest is easy to implement and pretty game specific.

29. silentking

silentking

Hi, another question, I'm getting an error regarding the EquipItemRoutine.

When I try to equip an item I get the follwing error: Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a prefab is disabled to prevent data corruption.

The object then proceeds to instantiate but outside the Player gameobject.

I obviously have missed something... Any ideas?

Update: I broke into the code and it seems to be defaulting to a disabled Gameobject not the player. I'll keep digging.

Update 2: Got it, I hadn't configured the default spawn points correctly :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Invector likes this.
  30. Alexarah

Alexarah

Hi Invector did you ever consider making a first person version of Melee Template? Well regardless I'm going to give a try because I think it's an interesting idea. I'll let you know how it goes!;)

31. Invector

Invector

I think it is! because you can syinc the AttackID with a RecoilID/HitReactionID you could (in theory) trigger a specific animation and combine 2 anims.

@FlyHigh We're really focus on the development of the Shooter right now, I will be posting news soon ;)
    But first things first, and we need the basic well done first like aim system, good ammo management, weapon creator, etc... them we will go to more advanced stuff like cover, AI behaviour, etc..

Take a look a few posts up :p

Alexarah likes this.
  32. witcher101

witcher101

is shooter template will have advance weapons like rocket launcher,grenade launcher, Bow and arrow, laser gun,flame thrower etc.

33. KaletheQuick

KaletheQuick

Invector, I love you. Do you have a patreon so I can just give you money all the time?

I just started playing Dark Souls and everyone thought I was going to suck at first, but messing with your stuff gave me a solid foundation! lol.

Seriously though, let me give you more money.

34. Invector

Invector

Eventually yes, we will keep adding new stuff with updates :)

Hahaha we receive some suggestions to create a Patreon and I even create one but I totally forgot to announce it XD
    Thanks for your support @KaletheQuick :p

Here it is: https://www.patreon.com/invector

But i'm not sure about that, I don't know what kind of rewards we could give besides your template lol

btw* DS1 has one of the best level designs ever, you can learn A LOT by just playing and analysing how the maps connects

35. KaletheQuick

KaletheQuick

The geometry of how everything is interconnected is interesting. Honestly it feels a lot like a Zelda game. Exploring dungeons and the like.

Anyway, I am your first patron, enjoy the $15. And if you need any help I also do game development as a job and hobby. There are videos on www.patreon.com/kalethequick

36. Invector

Invector

Hey thanks!

btw* Love your givememoney intro video LOL :D

KaletheQuick likes this.
  37. Loishtc

Loishtc

How could i replicate this video? When i activate the ragdoll in the damage script, the enemy falls down and i dont see any way of configuring it, like time or intensity :S
    Can you, sir, please help me?

38. KaletheQuick

KaletheQuick

It's my crowning achievement.

39. NevarrBlue

NevarrBlue

I'm currently trying to integrate Inventory Pro with your system and got as far as to put your weapons in your character's hand. Sadly the character won't reference the weapon and play the proper attack animations. Is their way for the character during run time to check the weapon that's in its hand. Thanks in advance for any help.

40. wood333

wood333

Third Person Controller Opsive has a modest integration with Inventory Pro. Could we have a similar integration for Invector Third Person Controller and Inventory Pro?

This integration works by receiving callbacks from Inventory Pro when an event occurs (such as looting a treasure chest or purchasing an item from a vendor). The Third Person Controller inventory will notify Inventory Pro when an event causes an inventory change on its end (such as using an item).

http://www.opsive.com/assets/ThirdPersonController/documentation.php?id=99
    I know you are focused on range weapon functionality, but you need to keep up with the competition too, right? :)

41. drewradley

drewradley

MAJOR EDIT: I totally screwed up and said to attach it to the weapon prefab. It goes on the player instead! Sorry about that.

I'm using ORK Framework with this and managed to get it to work with the inventory quite easily. The way I handled this issue is to edit " vMeleeManager" and to create a new public function called "ReInit" that simply runs the Init function and to call that whenever a new weapon is equipped.

Here is the code I wrote to find the melee components. Add it to your melee weapon prefabs that get instantiated [EDIT: Add it to the player NOT the weapon!]. In theory it should work for any system that spawns a weapon to a mount on the player but I make no promises, nor is it fully optimized yet (i.e. I'll set it up to delete the script when it is done):

Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. using Invector;
    4. using Invector.ItemManager;
    6. public class EquipControl : MonoBehaviour {
    7.     public vMeleeManager _vMeleeManager;
    8.     public vMeleeWeapon _vMeleeWeapon;
    9.     // Use this for initialization
    10.     void Start () {
    11.         _vMeleeManager = GetComponent<vMeleeManager> ();
    12.     }
    14.     // Update is called once per frame
    15.     void Update () {
    16.         if (_vMeleeWeapon == null) {
    17.             _vMeleeWeapon = GetComponentInChildren<vMeleeWeapon> ();
    18.             if (_vMeleeWeapon != null)
    19.                 _vMeleeManager.ReInit ();
    20.         }
    21.     }
    22. }
    And then add this to the vMeleeManager:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public void ReInit ()
    2.     {
    3.         Init();
    4.     }

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    NevarrBlue and wood333 like this.
  42. Deleted User

Deleted User

When can we expect the release of the shooter / ranged weapons template and will it be seperate or integrated in this asset? I want to start a project where I need to shoot with ranged weapons like bows, crossbows, throwing objects atleast. I dont want to buy other Third Person templates because I like this one more especially with the First Person community addon.

And what about horses, that would fit in this melee (Dark Souls / RPG style) template?

Edit: Is there a roadmap where we can see the progress of your work?

43. Invector

Invector

Give a try with @drewradley suggestion, if that doens't work try post your question on the vForum, there is several users already using InventoryPro with the template. I don't even have this asset yet xD

We will take a look into some of the most requested integrations after a stable release of the Shooter Template ;)

I just wrote one, take a look here > [Official vRoadmap]
    About horses, we have a official integration with Malbers Horse package

44. drewradley

drewradley

What's the best way to get the transform of whatever the player is locked on to? Thanks!

45. Deleted User

Deleted User

I think you should not seperate the "Archery Pack" from the Melee Template because it would fit perfectly inside it (without guns, just bows/crossbows). Also throwable objects should also be included in the Melee Template not only the Shooter Template. And some sort of basic swimming (without diving etc.) should also be included in the base template and if people want more then they could upgrade with a $5.00-10.00 pack for more advanced features).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  46. Deleted User

Deleted User

I guess I will wait for the full Shooter (guns) Template with Cover System, Stealth Kills and AI.

Also nice to see upcoming Melee Template features like two handed melee weapons and hopefully free archery feature (bows, crossbows only) in Melee Template.

"Swimming Pack" and "Climb Pack" should be included in the base template and if people desire for more they could pay for an advanced version.

And a basic horse mounting and riding should be included or maybe developed by the community for Melee/Basic Locomotion and a basic entering and driving cars for Shooter/Basic Locomotion.

Basic Locomotion Template
    -all movements from Melee and Shooter without combat
    -swimming + climb included
    -(basic riding horse / driving car)
    -option for Advanced climb etc (like Uncharted or Tomb Raider)

Melee Template
    -Basic Locomotion included
    -Melee Combat
    -Throwing objects included
    -Archery included
    -basic riding horse

Shooter Template
    -Basic Locomotion included
    -Shooting guns
    -Throwing objects included
    -Cover System included
    -basic driving car

Melee + Shooter Template
    Basic Locomotion included ($55)
    Melee Template Upgrade included ($25)
    Shooter Template Upgrade included ($25)
    -maybe Advanced features (like Uncharted climbing) as a free bonus when bought together
    -maybe $5 discount when bought as a whole package = $100 awesome ultimate package

But thats just me dreaming again ^^ No other template on the asset store could keep up with this + the community makes stuff like free true First Person view which is a huge plus for me. The only con I see is there will be no multiplayer support for now atleast.

Edit: I meant included, not integraded (third party support).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  47. wood333

wood333

You missed the comment above about horse mount. Go to Horse Animset Pro. It works great and has an integration with Invector TPC. You are going to like it.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/48700

48. Deleted User

Deleted User

No I meant a basic horse feature included not third party assets compatible. The Third Person Controller from Opsive has it included + also has third party compability.

Edit: It also has swimming included!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  49. wood333

wood333

I mention MalberS Horse Animet Pro because his horse animations are excellent, and if you like swimming, his horses swim! Opsive's character swimming does not work for me because it is the American Crawl, and my game does not take place in modern times. Further, it's arm splashing is a symptom of a very poor swimmer, which does not appeal to me. (Not to say Opsive's controller isn't good. I own it too.)

Of course our projects are all different, and you have to go with what you like, but you should at least be aware of what Horse Animset Pro could do for your project, because it's a pretty cool asset and the developer is adding more features, such as carriages and in the future, combat on horseback.

Malbers likes this.
  50. Deleted User

Deleted User

But you should work harder and faster (full Shooter Template with Cover etc + Melee two-handed weapons and Archery) because Opsive bought UFPS and they are working on UFPS2 and integrating their Third Person Controller with it etc. They also have Playmaker support and other third party assets. I hope you are keeping up with the competition because I like yours more and it feels and looks "better" than the other ones atleast for now. But like I said the Shooter Template is missing but you are working on that right now, hopefully it will come very soon. ;)

John3D likes this.