Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Third person shooter and racer [revshare] (if it goes big)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by OnTheDoll225, Aug 9, 2022.

1. OnTheDoll225

OnTheDoll225

EDIT- check the replies for any updates about the project

Introduction & Summary

I am a solo dev looking to start a team for my new game "The dark descent" (not confirmed) Right now I need basically a 3d modeller (or two), game designer, voice actors, maybe a programmer and an artist

Project Type/Genre & Platform
    My primary genre of the game is a third person shooter with a race and story mode, it will have similar mechanics to overwatch and the cartoony style of shotgun farmers (just the cartoony style not the same thing)

The Idea
    The core elements of the game is a third person shooter game with a race and story mode, the story mode is not confirmed but i would like to implement a racing mechanic to the multiplayer aspect of the main game, what sets it away from other games is the mixture of the shooter element and the racing element, during the racing games the player is able to shoot the opposing teams in the shooter mode there will be three modes CTF, RUMBLE and RACE.

Progress
    I am a solo developer and im an artist and a mediocre programmer (refer to intro and summary to see what I need) The progress is just a movement system, abilities, weapons so on and some concept art that could use some simplifying

What We Are Looking For
    I have mild programming skills and some art skills (refer to intro and summary to see what i need)

Contact
    to contact me my discord is GreenVR#1899

Please do not contact me through the forums

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  2. OnTheDoll225

OnTheDoll225

Update #3, Uhm my files are gone. me big sad

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022