Search Unity

Third person cover controller

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by EduardasFunka, May 23, 2017.

1. Paul-Swanson

Paul-Swanson

That's correct. As long as you rpc send that data. Random doeesnt matter. The logic threads will need to be slowed down justva smidge though. As you can only send data so faast.

khushalkhan likes this.
  2. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

Ed create a discord server put invitation link in asset descriptions, lets devs join & there would be a community to support each other

3. EduardasFunka

EduardasFunka

You create I will join.

khushalkhan likes this.
  4. Paul-Swanson

Paul-Swanson

Making --- Made

https://discord.gg/yKbbVPXDeZ

I'll putz around more with setting later today after work. But its ready to go. Join start adding your scripts and asking questions

I'll make a plain statement that While I'll contribute to a degree, I don't plan on being the only mod, so if any of the big helpers shows interest I'll hand you some rights there. Obviously that applies to you as well @EduardasFunka You gonna be given all rights as well.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  5. uberwiggett

uberwiggett

you will also need to ensure that the code driving the AI only runs on one machine, generally the host. Otherwise each client will get contradicting orders on where to move it to.

khushalkhan and Paul-Swanson like this.
  6. Testmobile

Testmobile

Thanks so much for bringing it back to the store! words are not enough to express how happy i am!

7. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

Used netcode with Relay & Lobby, it works smoothly in editor using clone project for multiple instance but when i build the game lobby is showing nothing for second player. All unity stuff is not production ready i guess i would stick to photon for now.

8. Anhella

Anhella

good day
    do anyone know how to stop the enemy from getting to close to the player when attacking? how to close the distance with player and enemy?
    Thanks

9. Camelot63RU

Camelot63RU

Big thanks for one of the best assets, with its I realized my dream and made a game!

satchell, khushalkhan and radiantboy like this.
  10. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

Seems very cool @Camelot63RU great effort & @EduardasFunka should be proud to see his asset used in something cool. Let's hope ed make this asset a top kit of unity asset store.

Camelot63RU likes this.
  11. EduardasFunka

EduardasFunka

khushalkhan and Camelot63RU like this.
  12. Camelot63RU

Camelot63RU

@EduardasFunka Sorry for the question, maybe I just couldn't find it, but where is the patrol system in the latest version asset?
    I was on the old version of unity 2018, now that I'm done, I wanted to start a new project, but I could not find the AI patrol system. an AI waypoint script can be added, but it does nothing.
    Is it there or was it removed?

13. Tassader

Tassader

I am late but still 7 years later, I think you still have the best asset on the asset store. Genius

Camelot63RU likes this.