Search Unity

"There was an error loading your report"

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by mseithe, Oct 28, 2019.

1. mseithe

mseithe

Hello, I have this one user report that cannot be loaded. When I click on it (preview looks fine), I get the message "There was an error loading your report". Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete the report either.

The UPID for the corresponding report is 29cbf347-5178-46bb-b294-65e95dcce563.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need screenshots or additional information. Thank you! :)

2. natedsaint

natedsaint

Unity Technologies

Hello there! We're currently looking into this, but I'll need to know some more info:

1. Do you recall how old the report was? We're unable to find a report with this ID: it's possible the report expired. For personal, the limit is 7 days. For all others it's kept for up to 90 days (https://unitytech.github.io/clouddiagnostics/userreporting/UnityCloudDiagnosticsUserReports.html).
    2. We might be able to dig more into this if we had your project ID: do you happen to know what it is? If you do not, it's easy to get it by going to it in the developer dashboard and looking beneath the title on the projects page.
    3. Do you still see this now, or does the report no longer show in your list of reports?

3. mseithe

mseithe

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed the notification.

The issue is still there and I now have 5 reports I cannot open. It seems to happen in around 5% of the reports. Most reports work perfectly fine.
    1) I have pro, so the limit should be 90 days. I'm also getting this issue for newer reports. Currently I have 5 reports I cannot open, the latest being from 12/17/2019.
    2) The project is called Kubifaktorium, the UPID is shown as 29cbf347-5178-46bb-b294-65e95dcce563
    3) The original report I reported is still there.

I've attached a screenshot of the reports in question.

I don't know if it could be related, but I have modified the UserReportingScript.cs slightly to add a few pieces of data I need. This is the code I've added:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. ...
    3.         if (this.DiscordInput != null)
    4.         {
    5.             UserReportNamedValue userReportField = new UserReportNamedValue();
    6.             userReportField.Name = "Discord";
    7.             userReportField.Value = this.DiscordInput.text;
    8.             System.IO.File.WriteAllText(namefile, this.DiscordInput.text);
    9.             this.CurrentUserReport.Fields.Add(userReportField);
    10.         }
    12.         try
    13.         {
    14.             {
    15.                 UserReportNamedValue userReportField = new UserReportNamedValue();
    16.                 userReportField.Name = "ModsUsed";
    17.                 userReportField.Value = CrashReportHandler.GetUserMetadata("ModsUsed");
    18.                 this.CurrentUserReport.Fields.Add(userReportField);
    19.             }
    21.             {
    22.                 UserReportNamedValue userReportField = new UserReportNamedValue();
    23.                 userReportField.Name = "LoadedFromSave";
    24.                 userReportField.Value = CrashReportHandler.GetUserMetadata("LoadedFromSave");
    25.                 this.CurrentUserReport.Fields.Add(userReportField);
    26.             }
    27.             {
    28.                 UserReportNamedValue userReportField = new UserReportNamedValue();
    29.                 userReportField.Name = "Demo";
    30.                 userReportField.Value = CrashReportHandler.GetUserMetadata("Demo");
    31.                 this.CurrentUserReport.Fields.Add(userReportField);
    32.             }
    33.         }
    34.         catch (Exception e)
    35.         {
    36.             Debug.LogError(e);
    37.         }
    38. ...
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. natedsaint

natedsaint

Unity Technologies

We're looking into this right now. I'm discussing it with the author of the original script to see if anything might be causing the issue.