Search Unity

There are colors included on your Sign in with Apple button that are not white and black

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by andrew210, Jul 30, 2020.

1. andrew210

andrew210

Hello all, its been a little while since I've launched an Apple app and am in the process of jumping through hoops so we can launch our new game. The current reason for rejection is that there are "There are colors included on your Sign in with Apple button that are not white and black". I've jumped through the hoops of making button 233% the size of the font, changing the font so we can do correct capatalization (before our button font was all caps), changed the button colour to be what I perceive to be black and white, however the game is still being rejected because Apple believing that this is not black and white on the sign in with apple button.

Has anyone else had trouble with this? I've tried replying to the reviewer but have never heard anything back from them, also tried appealing the app review decision but no idea how long that process takes. Would be interesting to hear if anyone here has had similar experiences / can spot what i've done wrong here.