Search Unity

The Wolf Man [A high quality AAA character]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Deleted User, Aug 17, 2015.

1. nidaynere

nidaynere

Do you have a guess about the update time?

2. mohebalMahdi

mohebalMahdi

It's about 10 july

nidaynere likes this.
  3. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

any new´s when you will realse the update???

nidaynere likes this.
  4. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

i have wait month´s for a update but ok i have make it self for me...

[media]

Sry mohebalMahdi your Model´s and your work is great but your support for your customer is horribel...I have write you here,on Facebook and Email and became no answer.I think not all peopel here can make a rig in Maya or Mixamo + Weightpaint,that is your job (- Completely rigged and skinned. is your text on the description on the asset store) and you have write on 10 july came a update so we have 20 july ,10 day´s over your personal deadline...same user make with your model a game and waiting for it and have a personal timeline but what came from you a screen with same gadgets in the new forum.so the forum is rollback and your screen is not here,i think better you look more what´s happend....shame on you

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  5. nidaynere

nidaynere

Wow... its really nice.
    And I guess we won't get an update.

6. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'm not a liar. I told you man and I sent you emails,but you didn't notice. I told you I do not know anything about UNITY. The pack ready by my friend to Unity but He did not help me now. understand man ? I can`t open Unity ;)) how is it possible put update add too unity pack ????
    He has promised me make my update add to unity pack (my friend : zahedi.designer@gmail.com )

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User

:(:eek: You should be happy that your Takeover (new pack) that price 150$ with a 18$ (your old payment= free). Not this wonderful? But you went this link and told me liar ???!!!!! and this pack is selling well at $ 150 in cgtrader. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  9. Deleted User

Deleted User

and I want from you (Pandur1982) don`t buy any my future pack . Best regards Pandur1982.

10. blackbird

blackbird

so you think you are doing us a favor ? you are obliged to update it and stop acting like jerk we can report you to unity and ask for refund and in that case we get your model for free so chose your word carefully and show respect to the people who believed and supported you .
    Ps: and yes you are liar for what we saw from you this far !

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  11. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thanks for Kindness words ;) . However I am model artist ( https://www.artstation.com/artist/ebrahimdiba ) my unity team is gone now. I hope they are come back and support you.I hope ... . Large companies may lose their people and this very very Normal . and again Thanks for your Kindness :rolleyes::D

12. hopeful

hopeful

I'm not as upset as the others who posted above, and I think I understand what you're saying about how you have the artwork ready, but someone else is responsible for the upload - you can't do it - and they are presently not available.

When I bought the Wolf Man model it was inexpensive, and as such, I realize there may be some flaws. If the model can get fixed sometime soon, that would be great.

lazygunn likes this.
  13. Deleted User

Deleted User

I am really Thank you man.

14. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

So that is buisness and not a FanBase,you have became Money for a Asset what have bugs(rigged no human model and so one,in your description stand human rigged),you have say you bring a update 10 july was your date,a date (deadline from you see posts above).Your Problems are not the Problems of the buyer from your asset!And sry how make a FBX File in a Scene and export is to a unitypackage is a littel problem!
    future pack???in ten years maybe :D:D:D fix your first pack before you talk over the future ;)
    and no Problem i will not buy more from you,this Experience is enough for me.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    nidaynere likes this.
  15. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Your work on your site is incredible.

16. Deleted User

Deleted User

Ha Ha :) . no problem man . I don`t want you buy anything from me (never) . But now (just for this pack becuse you cash for this ) if you want I send you pack in 3dsmax 2011 and fbx model and new version rigged and maps (but not unity pack) Send me your email . This is my ability. Be reasonableo_O
    again repeat : This is my ability. (models and textures) my friend not support me now . They have the ability to unity that leave me now. (I hope they are come back).
    َ

17. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thank you very much my friend.

18. Deleted User

Deleted User

you know. this massage for One of my friends .he promised me new pack release in 10 July but my friend not supported me. this is my problem. I hope Hassan zahedi come back (he is my other friend) . However Thanks of all.

19. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

so i have send you a pm with my email data send me the fbx file and i will see and make a unitypackage from it for the community and you.

20. Deleted User

Deleted User

OK . I will send you. Give me a few minutes for upload.

just little attention :
    uv and textures edited this mean old texture don`t mach for new model.

21. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

thats ok i make a complet new pack with fbx model and unity standard third person controller so you can use it better for video presentation.Write me when you have upload it.

22. Deleted User

Deleted User

cool. It is logical. uploading ...

23. Deleted User

Deleted User

I sent you the pack . I have to go to sleep now . tell me about that.I well check tomorrow .TNX .

24. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

ok i have send you a pack with testscene at the moment same bugs on the rig with the right arm.we will see how we can fix it.

hopeful likes this.
  25. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thank you very much . I am waiting for your test . please share video of tests.

26. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

when i back at home i make a littel video.

27. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

so here is a litte video :

28. nidaynere

nidaynere

Could I also get the new fbx file with new textures?
    Thank you.

29. blackbird

blackbird

still no update even with the help of pandur ?

30. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

at the moment i have big Problems with unity on my PC , see here sry..

31. ISH_the_Creator

ISH_the_Creator

Good textures very good textures, the model is well looks a bit like logan from X-man and we cant have that lol.

Rigging and the way you the character is modeled could use some work. but you do have talent and your work is good.

32. sirhoney

sirhoney

Wow. Impressive model.
    I want to buy after LOD applied.

Asset Explanation says, "LOD added in the next upgrade"

When LOD will applied?
    And can make under 5K tri LOD?

33. blackbird

blackbird

still no update until today really hate liars

34. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Buyer beware ^^
    @Diba - You are a very good character artist, but IMO you should not be selling characters on the asset store if you do not know how to properly set up a character in Unity. This is comparable to me creating a script and selling it on the asset store - and not supporting it, because I'm not a programmer.
    Please consider learning the basics of Unity character set up to be able to support this package and any others you provide on the asset store. If you don't know how mesh switching works in Unity, how to properly set up a character using the humanoid rig, the difference between generic, humanoid and legacy, how to properly create avatar masks, you should not have packs on the asset store that need fixes that require this knowledge.

Helpful tip - Consider strongly spending 1 week (20-30 hours) to learn the basics of character set up in Unity. This will have lasting results to include;
    1. You understanding how to correctly set up a character to be used in Unity instead of having to rely on unreliable partners to fix things when they are wrong.
    2. Being able to support the developers who have purchased your characters.
    3. Allow you to develop more content for the asset store - and provide support to those who need assistance with the packs you create.

Pandur1982 likes this.
  35. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

So did Pandur get it working on his machine and then never send it back to the asset author?

36. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

i have send it to the author after a new rig with maya and i have create a littel scene see on the video with standard asset third person controller but the author would clothes on the mesh / coat.and that was to mutch for me,i have give that model a better rig and fix the problems on the last model but he have never bring a update on it out with that rig.Sry to say but you see he was over a year are not online and that was the only asset what he bring on the store other stuff from he can buy on cgtrader : https://www.cgtrader.com/ebrahimdiba

you see on that page two models one with demon and one normal arms and head,i have became from him for the update the model with all in it the normal arms and head and the demon and all this have i rigged and send it to him but you see he have never use or update that or bring a support or answer here....

37. hopeful

hopeful

An update has finally made it to the asset store that contains - so far as I can tell - all of the human and shadow textures and meshes. So ... yay! :D

However, there are still parts of the model that are single sided when they should be double, so there are transparency issues.

38. stalker_23b

stalker_23b

Hello, there is no eyes rig, can you please add it? Totally required for using character! Must be simple thing though.