Search Unity

The weapons of Delta Maverick

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Alec, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Alec

Alec

Well I don't think anyone has seen the weapons yet, unless they've looked on our website (*cough cough*) So here are the weapons of the alpha version of delta maverick, we do have animations but we are currently clueless on how to get them form Blender to Unity :p. (please help lol)

Have fun looking ;)

2. jkreijkamp

jkreijkamp

Ok, so now at least somebody has looked on your site. Story idea sounds promising, although love to hear more detail. Good to see there are others here D.U. that use Unity, although I guess we're still a few 1000 km apart...
    Can't help you with blender, use Cheetah, never got the hang of blender, it's apparently a beautiful and powerful program but it just doesn't like me and me doesn't like it.

3. Alec

Alec

Haha, I can't say that I need more artists HOWEVER if you do characters that would be a big help!

4. GargerathSunman

GargerathSunman

The guns look pretty good!

As for Blender animations.... They were attached to my model when I imported it. Everything from jumping to clawing enemies to ribbons worked just fine.

If you keyframed every essential point and had the record button on while moving the model, it should work just fine.

5. Alec

Alec

need to find a video tut lol

6. Jessy

Jessy

Dude, you're creating a ton of threads for this game. Can you try to consolidate the news in the future, to keep the noise level down, and make it easier to track your progress?

(And the guns are nice and realistic. :wink: )

7. Herabec

Herabec

Have you tried converting them into .OBJ? Not always clean, but most of the time it works out ok.

I'm a maya guy myself.

8. Alec

Alec

Ok I'll try that, thanks.

I'll find a way but I've been sick for 4 days now and the alpha has been pushed back a fair bit, my sickness isn't clearing up either so It'll probably move back even more :(