Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity! Co-created with Unity Technologies!

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by GameDevHQ, Nov 7, 2017.

1. GameDevHQ

GameDevHQ

Hey guys,

My name is Jonathan Weinberger and I wanted to drop a promotional link to my course, The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity! Unity Technologies has partnered with Udemy, an online market place for learning to bring you a series of Authorized courses.

If you're just starting out in Game Development, this course follows industry best practices and covers the latest features of 2017.x including Post Processing Effects and the Animation System. You will build two high quality games and learn to code from scratch using my interactive challenge approach.

There are over 8,000 students enrolled in the course, and you'll have exclusive access to a Discord Server where you can receive help from other students, form collaborations, and show-off and receive feedback on the projects you're working on.

Checkout the announcement of Unity's Partnership with Udemy here: https://about.udemy.com/instructors...nity-course-authorized-by-unity-technologies/

I also have free YouTube tutorials on C# and game development on my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/gamedevjon

I look forward to seeing you in the course!

Use Promo Code: UNITYCOMMUNITY for 95% off! Or click here!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Sonnenspeer likes this.
  2. GameDevHQ

GameDevHQ

Added new extended content!

+ Mobile Android Support
    + High Score System
    + Saving & Loading
    + Co-Op Mode
    + Weekly Live AMA's with Industry Professionals

Sonnenspeer likes this.