Search Unity

The type or namespace name 'Rigging' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Animations' (are y

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonythadee, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonythadee

tonythadee

yeah so i got this when trying to use get access to the RigBuilder component:

The type or namespace name 'Rigging' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Animations' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I've edited the Mirror pong example and so my script files are a few directories down. I'm not sure if this is what is causing the issue but perhaps somebody has a suggestion.

Thanks

-Tony

2. tonythadee

tonythadee

ok i figured it out. I just moved all the files from that example folder in the Mirror folder to my scripts folder and it all worked fine. yay

hope this helps someone else later. probably not, it was quite simple

3. Fernando-Ferreira

Fernando-Ferreira

2021 near to 2022 and its not working.

4. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

What is not working? Please dont hijack a post thats a year old, and if you do at least provide some information - this comment was entirely pointless. More than likely you have a completely unrelated/different issue, given the original user had a problem compiling due to the way they were using a third party asset (Mirror).

Please make a new post about your issue in the correct section and someone from the community will likely be able to help - but please give actual contextual information so people know what the problem is. Good luck :)

zombiegorilla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.