Search Unity

The TPK won't install to device Z1 with Tizen 2.4.0.2 and the Z3 device with Tizen 2.4.0.0

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by bbartel84, Feb 19, 2016.

1. bbartel84

bbartel84

Hello,

There is again an issue with installing the TPK on Tizen devices.

I have this Unity3D Pro version:

Version 5.3.2p2 (dec88fd2a56c)
    Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:20:45 GMT
    Branch: 5.3/patch-release

The TPK builds properly, app is signed correctly with the Tizen Certificate, everything goes fine except in the final it won't install the TPK both on:

1) The Z1 device with the latest update of Tizen 2.4.0.2 (Z130HDDU0CPB1)

2) The Z3 device with latest Tizen 2.4.0.0 (Z300HDDU0AOJ5)

I get the following error in the console of the Unity3D editor: (also in the attached png) error.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    path is /opt/usr/apps/tmp/com.sub.subexplorer-1.0.0.tpk

__return_cb req_id[26090002] pkg_type[invalid] pkgid[Invalid package] key[start] val[install]

__return_cb req_id[26090002] pkg_type[invalid] pkgid[Invalid package] key[end] val[fail]

processing result : FATAL_ERROR [61] failed

spend time for pkgcmd is [645]ms

pulled com.sub.subexplorer-1.0.0.tpk 100% 9MB
    1 file(s) pulled. 0 file(s) skipped.
    C:\Users\b.bartel\Documents\SubmarineExplorer\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.sub.subexplorer-1.0.0.tpk 3687 KB/s (10044344 bytes in 2.660s)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also installing using SDB (Smart Developer Bridge) generates the same FATAL_ERROR [61].

Can you somehow help me please? Will there be any patches fixing this issue? And if yes then when?

Thank you in advance for your quick response.

Best regards!

2. bbartel84

bbartel84

Ok guys, I have solved the problem. Remember that after updating the firmware on any Tizen mobile device you have to go to the Tizen IDE. Then click the Connection Explorer on the left panel in the Tizen IDE. Then right click the connected device and then from the dropdown menu click Permit to install applications. That will upload the certificate once again on to your device and you will be able to install TPK files on it again.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Best regards!

3. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the update! I was just about to report the same. I'm glad to hear that you are back in business now.

bbartel84 likes this.
  4. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Thank you dude, no mention of this in Unity docs, you helped alot.

bbartel84 likes this.