Search Unity

The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try..

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by navy3000, May 27, 2017.

1. navy3000

navy3000

every time i try to buy somthing i get this message

The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.

but i am able to buy stuff..i tryed and i was able to buy a cheap game off of steam..what is wrong?

2. arie1994

arie1994

Same problem here...

3. lucasst92

lucasst92

same problem. Could someone actually help us???

4. digiross

digiross

The Unity transaction is processed in Europe (Germany I think to be exact). A lot of American banks won't allow an international purchase. It triggers their fraud department. Some banks will email/text you depending on your settings, some will mail you a letter, and i'm sure that some just decline with no other info/notice.

I have a Juniper credit card that won't work and they email me "their may be a problem with your account" yada yada yada, contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, my BB&T debit card does the same. If I call their fraud line with the case number provided they then authorize that company purchase. After a couple minutes I have to redo the asset store purchase and it will go through after all that hassle.

However, my Capital One credit card allows the purchase the first time just fine but emails me to logon to their website to review the transaction. So i always have to use this one to buy from the asset store.

It's always been this way. It's not very professional from Unity's standpoint, but then again they are an international company. Either that or overseas has just way too much fraud. LOL