Search Unity

Looking For Contributor The Seer's Choice: Seeking Team for Fantasy Adventure Game Development

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by HomewreckersStudio, Feb 19, 2023.

1. HomewreckersStudio

HomewreckersStudio

Introduction & Summary

Hello everyone! I am an aspiring game developer and I am working on a project called The Seer's Choice. The Seer's Choice is a narrative-driven, adventure game that takes place in a world of magic and mystery. The player takes on the role of a young seer who must navigate through a world of supernatural events and make choices that will shape their destiny.

What I Do

I am currently working on the story, world-building, and character development for The Seer's Choice. I have a passion for storytelling and I believe that this project has the potential to be a truly immersive and captivating experience for players.

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for artists, musicians, and programmers who are interested in collaborating on this project with me. I believe that a team of talented individuals can bring this vision to life and create something truly special.

Experience

I have been working on The Seer's Choice for several months now, and I have put a lot of time and effort into developing the world, characters, and story. I have a background in writing and a passion for storytelling, and I believe that these skills can be put to good use on this project.

Interests

I am particularly interested in working with artists who have a strong sense of storytelling and a love for fantasy and adventure games. I would love to work with musicians who can create a haunting and atmospheric score that will complement the game's mood. And I am also looking for programmers who have experience in creating narrative-driven games and who are passionate about bringing this project to life.

Contact

If you are interested in collaborating on The Seer's Choice, please feel free to contact me via the Unity forum's Conversations system. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss the project in more detail.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Veliatra likes this.