Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Report (W.I.P Title + Horror game)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by GoldGamerGod, Oct 20, 2013.

1. GoldGamerGod

GoldGamerGod

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am currently working on my first game, which will be a horror game. I wont be giving out much of the info at this time, but I will include progress, some info on the game, and stuff to come!
    Lets get started with the game itself.

You play as a reporter named Alex, recently moved into town and got a new job at the local newspaper. A recent story, and horror, was the last guy who worked in your place was killed at the towns park, which is filled with beautiful forests, mountains, and more.
    Your boss gave you the assignment to go to the park, which has now been closed for the last three months since the accident, your job is to go and find out what happened to the reporter since the police could find no trace of him. (Crazy boss, right?)
    When you get there, you have the feeling somethings wrong,in short, if the police can't find him, how can you?

Thats all of the story i'm giving away at the time-being.

Now I have some things I can show you which is already done, which is mainly bits and pieces of the terrain.

$PicA.png $PicB.png $PicC.png $ObjectA.png $ObjectB.png

Thats all i'll be showing, but thats not all the work done so far.
    Some things that will come in the future will be things such as more of the terrain, buildings, Graphics, and more!
    I can't reveal anything else, since I would like to keep everything else under-wraps till a tad bit more is done!

Please list your ideas on what you think of everything so far!

P.S - I accidently posted this on 'Showcase' when it could be in Works and Progress, if you know how to move this, please tell me.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  2. Aspiring_Failure

Aspiring_Failure

Hmmm, I like those screenshots. The plateaus and texturing on the terrain look especially nice. What kind of gameplay does this game have? How much of that do you have done? Are you responsible for the whole game: design, scripting, modeling, audio, etc?

3. GoldGamerGod

GoldGamerGod

Thank you.
    The gameplay will be small since it will be my first game, so this is mainly a learning process, but along with a legitimate game, it will be somewhat like Slender, with a storyline being in the game Via notes, location, and more.
    Currently I have some of the main models, such as the buildings, prop objects, and more done.
    I will be doing everything by myself currently.