Search Unity

Feedback The "Insert Code" pop up window is to tiny.

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by MikeDanielsson, Mar 2, 2023.

1. MikeDanielsson

MikeDanielsson

When creating new threads. It would be nice to increase the size or allow the user to increase the size of the "Insert Code" pop up window.
    upload_2023-3-2_20-24-15.png
    upload_2023-3-2_20-32-52.png
    Not a big thing but I can't see anything negative with making it bigger. Nice to have if you want to change some small things or answer a post without opening your code editor. Its so small at the moment that even smaller code examples can be iterating to write.

Attached Files:

dogmachris likes this.
  2. dogmachris

dogmachris

I absolutely second that...

3. Antypodish

Antypodish

Not ideal, but the window has disabled resize attribute, and you can remove it.
    You can use css plugin, to modify it.

upload_2023-3-10_18-38-16.png

upload_2023-3-10_18-36-29.png

dogmachris and Homicide like this.
  4. Homicide

Homicide

Yup - its ugly as all hell, and you can barely see anything you put in it. That said, it sure beats seeing unformatted no tagged code.

5. dogmachris

dogmachris

Right, that's of course a way, even though a tedious one. Also is there a reason it's not using a console font? Calibri or Roboto or whatever font that is, is not particularly nice to read code in, let alone write.

6. Antypodish

Antypodish

To be honest personally don't matter to me. I don't write code in that window. I just paste code in, if ever use it.
    And is already formatted, since that how I have in my IDE. So I don't need to modify anything in code window.