Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Infinity Project 2 iOS / Android FPS coming soon!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Crazy Robot, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

Hello all,

We are finally getting ready to submit our next game to Apple (Android to follow), here is some info about it.
    check out our new website for a bunch of screenshots.
    www.crazyrobotgames.com

Let us know what you think.

JL

Introducing “The Infinity Project 2” the sequel to our first Sci-Fi FPS game “The Infinity Project”.

Try to stop the evil Talon High Commander from destroying Earth and enslaving mankind. Fight through different environments and times, battle your friends online with Game Center or Local WiFi and Bluetooth, or try your skill with 10 levels of survival mode.

Start out in the year 2258 on The Infinity Station, a top secret research space station that houses The Infinity Project. The Infinity Project is a device capable of transporting objects anywhere in time and space. Choose your Human Augmentation Suit and collect your weapons from the armory. Then get transported back to earth in the year 2012 to find history changed. Talk with the locals to find out what happened and track down the evil Talon High Commander to stop him from changing Earth’s history. You will then be thrown into a battle for survival not only for yourself, but for all of mankind that spans thousands of years. Stop the invasion of Earth before all is lost.

The Infinity Project 2 features 3 game modes full of action.

Campaign Mode: an exciting campaign and engaging story.

- Choose from 8 characters to play and 4 specialty enhanced Human Augmentation Suits (HAS) each with its own special ability.
    - Explore and fight through a Post Apocalyptic earth, alien space ship, destroyed space station and more, all with astounding visuals.
    - Search for and use unique perks to temporarily enhance your HAS Suit abilities such as run faster, cloak, shields, and more.
    - Earn experience points and trophies to compare with your friends on Game Center.
    - Earn additional trophies and perks by completing side-missions.
    - Investigate how Earth’s history was changed and battle through different times that span thousands of years!
    - Complete side missions to earn additional trophies on Game Center.
    - Play a game of pool or test your luck at the slot machines at the Foxhole pub located downtown!

Survival Mode: 10 un-lockable survival levels.
    - Battle countless waves of enemies to see how long you can survive while gaining credits to spend in the armory to buy perks, more ammo, different weapons, and better armor.
    - Earn experience points to compare with your friends on Game Center.
    - Un-lock levels as you increase in experience.

Multiplayer: battle your friends with 4 levels of multiplayer fun.
    - Increase in rank as you gain experience to unlock perks and better armor.
    - Battle up to 4 players on Game Center and 6 players with local/bluetooth.
    - Compare experience points with your friends on Game Center.

Choose between 3 control schemes.
    Enhanced special effects for iPhone 4s and up, and iPad 2 and up.

The Infinity Project 2 will be released for iOS (universal App) and Android!

VIDEOS
    Check out the latest videos:
    www.crazyrobotgames.com

Visit our webpage for more screenshots, videos, updates, and announcements!
    www.crazyrobotgames.com

Join our Facebook page for updates and announcements!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Robot-Games/250789015542

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. Klemen

Klemen

I saw the thread over at toucharcade. I didn't know you were using Unity 3D though... Amazing! Can't wait.

3. Schlumpfsack

Schlumpfsack

weeee...awesome and i see some of my models in it...this makes me damn proud :D

4. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

They are awesome models!

We didn't get that good of a reaction on Touch Arcade with the video and screenshots, so we are sprucing the game up a bit more. Your models really help!

5. snowconesolid

snowconesolid

this looks insane! The models are so good looking.

6. augasur

augasur

Awesome... Looks very nice. Waiting for the android release. ;)

7. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

Good news everyone! We finally submitted our next game to Apple for review! We hope for a quick and painless approval process!

8. SevenBits

SevenBits

Screenshots look great!

9. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

The attention to detail for an iOS game is unreal! You did a great job on the environments...kudos to your art team :)

I really wanted to see some video of this game in action....I couldn't find any video though? Did I miss a link to some or where they might be on your web site?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  10. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

Thanks so much!

We are in the process to remaking a video, we had one up, but the quality wasn't very good at all.

I hope to have it up by tomorrow night!

11. Paradigm-SW

Paradigm-SW

Is it just me or does the arm look really warped? Something to look into, perhaps...?
    Other than that, looks pretty fun :3

12. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

That's the design of your Human Augmentation Suit (armor). They are reflective. You get to pick one of four suits, each with it's own ability such as better weapons accuracy or the ability to carry more ammo. You can also buy a suit in survival mode when you earn enough credits. Also when you get high enough in rank on multilayer the suits become available.

Each of the three game modes (campaign, survival, and multilayer) are independent from each other,

13. Crazy Robot

Crazy Robot

Just added a few new screenshots, still working on videos!

14. Swearsoft

Swearsoft

Yep, armo in first person view looks a bit distorted and has an especially thin wrist.