Search Unity

Question The IK hand does not have time to move behind the target

Discussion in 'Animation Rigging' started by ProGameDevUser, May 2, 2021.

1. ProGameDevUser

ProGameDevUser

Hello everyone, faced with such a problem that the characters do not have time to move behind the moving handle of the target, please help
    I also recorded a video, it shows that the hand is lagging behind the handle:

Attached Files:

2. giantkilleroverunity3d

giantkilleroverunity3d

Attach another camera to travel with wrist in the wrist gameobject and assign to display 2.
    Point camera to wrist and place at appropriate distance. The whole scene will move but not the wrist.
    Then the lag will be seen as to the target bouncing with or without the hand.
    This would provide a clearer picture.
    You are not alone in this misgiving.
    Even though numerous devs are having specific problems I believe they are all related to inadequate variable management within the animrig system and its not the dev's fault.

I can assure you that all of us here have stared at the properties panel in the inspector to no avail.
    Something is missing and it is hard to find. It isnt in the panel.

I am working with Anim_Idle. I selected the anim_dead just to see it. It is now incorporated in the anim_idle anim and I did not save anything. Now I have to backtrack to undo this cluster. And in looking at this now the original model now jumps to a new position in the scene and I did not move anything. What a pile.

Last edited: May 3, 2021