Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Humble Fantasy Pack!!!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nipoco, Oct 29, 2013.

1. nipoco

nipoco

$Main-Slider.png

2 Unity Asset Packs.. Over 130 Quality Assets.. A Humble price..

Two asset packages that usually cost $60 together on the AssetStore are now available for just $15 for a short time only!!

Go to my website to see the whole offer!

ends on 15th November

2. DigiLusionist

DigiLusionist

Very nice-looking art assets! And very affordable. I will purchase as soon as I can get money into my PayPal account...

3. p6r

p6r

Thanks a lot for this great pack and price...
    6R

4. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Thank you !

5. nipoco

nipoco

Big thanks to all who purchased the Humble Fantasy Pack so far!

I want to mention, you can also pay with the credit card of your choice.

6. jonkuze

jonkuze

*BUMP... :wink:

Awesome Deal! I think I might just buy this and make a nice little demo using my UnityAGK: Action Game Kit to showcase here on this Thread! It will fit perfectly with my game kit!

Buy Juicy Vitamin's Humble Fantasy Pack! I give it two thumbs up! :D add my game kit and you got yourself a nice little fantasy action game!

7. nipoco

nipoco

Thanks mate!

Your Unity Action Game Kit looks really useful and polished. I'm sure it makes a nice combination with my packs :)

8. jonkuze

jonkuze

9. John-Lattin

John-Lattin

Hey, I love the art of these packages! I bought the low poly kit a couple months ago, a few questions for you:

Does the new Fantasy World Kit have prefabs for each of the objects? This way I don't need to make colliders, etc. for them. This wasn't a big deal last time, only took a few minutes.

If we purchase the bundle from you directly, will we get updates for the package? In many ways I would rather spend a bit more and just get it from the unity store.

Are you going to ever make a character pack? I would love to have more characters in my game with your art style!!! Please?

10. vastar

vastar

very nice art asset.

11. nipoco

nipoco

Hey that's awesome Kuroato! Your Action Game Kit is great for creating a Hack and Slash game in no time. Works great!

No there are no prefabs. I decided not to do this since everyone has different needs and I didn't want to make the package cluttered. And as you said, it just takes a couple of minutes to make such prefabs by yourself :)

Of course, everyone who bought the Humble Fantasy Pack will get a download link with updated packages in case I'll have some.

As for the character pack. I have something like this in mind, but no specific plans or a date for such a pack at the moment. But ideas for such pack are welcome. I'll take them in consideration.

Thanks!

12. jonkuze

jonkuze

Thanks nipoco! I think maybe if you create 1 or 2 enemies that would be cool, maybe sell them as separate assets that match this Fantasy Pack, as you already have Player / Hero Model, now we need some Enemies to Kill!

The best Toon Style Enemies I could find was this Ghost Party Pack by Dreamdev Studio, seems to match pretty well with it. But I'd much rather support enemy models you make that go along with this Fantasy Pack. = )

13. nipoco

nipoco

Thanks Kuroato!
    Some enemies are a good idea. I didn't know there is such a lack of characters in that style. I'll definitely take that in consideration :)

14. John-Lattin

John-Lattin

I am actually really hoping for a female character, as with those two assets we will get two male. Here is also a wishlist:

- Female Protagonist
    - Town's People
    : Farmer
    : Fishermen
    : Shop Keepers
    : Children
    : Old Folk
    : Smith
    : General Villagers (male and female)[/I]
    - An Antagonist (male and female)
    - Random Collection of Enemies

Totally down for it being another asset that I could buy.

I also agree with Kuroato, I have a hard time finding characters and enemies that match the art style, and I really do enjoy it! Also, I can't find any character pack that supports a village/town as mentioned above.

15. jonkuze

jonkuze

John, maybe try these:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#publisher/4354

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#publisher/1906

although they are not village/town people... all enemy / fighter types

I think it may even possible for nipoco to re-use the same character asset he has and just add longer hair, or different hair styles, along with different outfits to get different type of female male characters.

16. nipoco

nipoco

It's kind of funny. I've made the characters only as a bonus. I didn't know there is such a demand for these kind of characters.
    Anyway, thanks for your suggestions John and for buying the pack :) I really appreciate that.

This will definitely take some time until I have a character pack done. But I'll do my best.

17. John-Lattin

John-Lattin

YAY! To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind it if they didn't even come with animations. I already have a lot of animations from other packs I bought, so as long as they are mecanim ready, I would be good to go. Can't speak for everyone though.

18. nipoco

nipoco

Without animations would definitely cut a lot of time.

Maybe I could put some generic animations into such pack rather than animate each character.

I'll see. At the moment I'm quite busy with other work, so I can't really say when I can push this through. So don't hold your breath.

19. John-Lattin

John-Lattin

Awesome, I am looking forward to it!!! Also, don't fear, there is roughly infinite amount of work to do. Also, Kuroato, thanks for those links, I do like some of those models!

20. nipoco

nipoco

Here is a quick test, running both sample scenes that ship with the Fantast World Kit on a LG G2.

Realtime shadows, lots of particles and alpha textures.

[video=youtube_share;uwvLHGaVyKU]http://youtu.be/uwvLHGaVyKU

21. nipoco

nipoco

Ten days left until this offer expires.

22. nipoco

nipoco

5 days left

23. nipoco

nipoco

Only one day until the offer ends.
    This is your last chance to get these two packages for such a awesome price.

Get it here!

24. nipoco

nipoco

Last hour before the offer ends!!