Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The 'Happy Birthday, Cris!' Project

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JackRives, Feb 26, 2011.

1. JackRives

JackRives

Hey, everybody.

I would first like to apologize if this is regarded as spam or if it's posted in the completely wrong place, but I'd really really really need your help.

So, here's the thing. My best friend's birthday is coming up (17th of March) and I wanted to make something special. So I decided to create The 'Happy Birthday, Cris!' Project.

What's it about, you may ask? Well, I'm trying to get the whole world to say happy birthday to her (or gather as many people as possible), so I created this micro-site (you can view the beta here: http://alexgorcea.dap.ro/testChris/ ).

Now, I asked everybody to take a picture of themselves while holding a sign that says "Happy birthday, Cris!" and underneath it, the town and country they're in.

This is entirely on a voluntary basis, so if anyone is willing to participate, they can post or send me their pictures along with their names, or nicknames.

Again, I'm really sorry if this bothers anyone or if it's in the wrong section. If it does (or is), I'll ask the moderators to delete the thread. I hope I'm not spamming, I just want to make a nice birthday gift.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

Aww, I think it's a cute idea. :) But think making a game for her would be more fun maybe (though pushing it if the birthday is on the 17th.

3. JackRives

JackRives

Yeah, I've thought of that, but she's not really into games (at all) and I think it's pushing it, being on the 17th and all. :)

But thanks, anyway! :)