Search Unity

the game stopped gathering

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Pavel_S_F, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pavel_S_F

Pavel_S_F

Hi there! Sorry for my bad English I'm from Russia. I added ADS service and after adding it the build button was replaced by the export button. Where and what I should export I have not found. And when setting up, I accidentally added a few names to the project sheet and did not find how to remove them from there, or at least switch your project to the original name. Thank you all in advance!

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Pavel_S_F

If you are building for Android, then the Export button will appear if you have selected "Export Project" in the Build Settings:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/android-BuildProcess.html

Could you clarify your question a bit. What project sheet are you referring to and what names did you add? Your image was not attached, so maybe that explained more.

Pavel_S_F likes this.
  3. Pavel_S_F

Pavel_S_F

Good day. The image was attached but then stopped displaying. Maybe when you attach I broke some rules and was removed. I found what was wrong, just put the import of the project, I fixed it. Now comes the duplicate name error.

CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_171\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.1.9f2\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
    > Cannot add task ':prepareUnityAdsLibrary' as a task with that name already exists.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED in 1m 49s
    ]
    stdout[
    Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
    NDK is missing a "platforms" directory.
    If you are using NDK, verify the ndk.dir is set to a valid NDK directory. It is currently set to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk-bundle.
    If you are not using NDK, unset the NDK variable from ANDROID_NDK_HOME or local.properties to remove this warning.

]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1 progress, System.String error)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1 progress)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1 progress)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0021f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:182
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:89

4. Pavel_S_F

Pavel_S_F

Thanks for the link! Found many useful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.