Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Game Performance site does not load

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by Victor_Kallai, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Victor_Kallai

Victor_Kallai

2. ChrisLundquist

ChrisLundquist

Unity Technologies

3. Victor_Kallai

Victor_Kallai

It just does not work in Chrome for me. I've tried with Firefox, and it works just fine. Also, for everyone else from my team it works just fine, even in Chrome. :/ This is some really weird bug.

4. ChrisLundquist

ChrisLundquist

Unity Technologies

Sometimes I've seen ad blockers block sites that have things like "ad.js". Could this be the case?

5. cowtrix

cowtrix

Not working for me either, on Chrome 46.0.2490.80. Just a white screen - the same for if I try to go to the general developer dashboard. Works fine in Firefox.

6. ChrisLundquist

ChrisLundquist

Unity Technologies

Sadly, if a project is loading for your coworkers in chrome and not for you, it makes it pretty hard for us to pin down. If it works in Firefox for you, it points to something with your chrome install or plugins. I really wish I had a better answer.

If *particular* project doesn't load in *either* Firefox or Chrome, then it could be server side. One issue we have seen is a large number of exceptions causing the request to time out. I think I have optimized the timeout issue, so if it was that, it should be solved.

If you find a way for us to reproduce your error, let us know and we will be happy to fix it. Without such a means, I'm not too sure on what we can do; which is a pretty poor answer. If you have any ideas let me know and we can try them.

Chris Lundquist