Search Unity

The Elf Training Camp - 2.5D Platformer for Holiday Game Jam.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by mattscott, Dec 25, 2013.

1. mattscott

mattscott

Hey everyone!

Happy Holidays!! I've been spending December working on a game for a charity event called the Holiday Game Jam. My game, The Elf Training Camp is a platformer inspired by the likes of Mario, Sonic, Wipeout, and shows like Ultimate Ninja Warrior. Thanks to the stuff you guys make available on the Asset Store, I was able to prototype and refine insanely fast.

I put together a web demo of the first level of the game, check it out:

Elf Training Camp, level 1-1

The full version of The Elf Training Camp is 5 levels of jumping chasms, ziplining on candy canes, and racing your heart out.

All of the Holiday Game Jam games go on sale Christmas Day at the awesome price of pay what you want, with all proceeds going to the Child's Play charity. Check out all the other games from the jam at holidaygamejam.com

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Let me know what you think!

-Matt

$screenshot_01.jpg $screenshot_02.jpg $katie_screen.jpg

2. raiden

raiden

Really Great Job! I love the style, and I couldn't stop trying to beat my previous time (my best: 13:15).

What a great cause as well! I made a donation, and I look forward to checking out the other games in the list.

Thanks for your work on this game, but thank you especially for what you did it for!

-Raiden

3. mattscott

mattscott

Thanks! Glad ya liked it!

4. ssatguru

ssatguru

Great Job!