Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

The DLLs build by AssemblyBuilder can not be used in Unity project right now?

Discussion in '2018.2 Beta' started by watsonsong, Jun 29, 2018.

1. watsonsong

watsonsong

I build some DLL by using the new introduce API: AssemblyBuilder. But the unity always notice me warnings:
    This plugin references at least one UnityEngine module assemblies directly(UnityEngine.AnimationModule.dll). To assure forward compatibility, only reference UnityEngine.dll, which contains type forwarders for all the module dlls.

This DLLs from AssemblyBuilder seems have a lot of bugs, include can not find any StateMachineBehavior, and seems can not load from IL2CPP.

2. HeronHuang

HeronHuang

This message is just a warrning of the compiler for compatibility ,but the dll should work as normal

3. watsonsong

watsonsong

@hheron, Yes, and any plain c# class and custom MonoBehaviour is OK, but the StateMachineBehaviour can not be found at all when I use the DLL build from the AssemblyBuilder.

4. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a reproduction project for this problem and reply in here with the Issue ID?