Search Unity

The console give me many errors when I duplicate a prefab used in a cinemachine

Discussion in 'Prefabs' started by Salva_Takuns, May 19, 2020.

1. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

I have a prefab that is a level with many cinematics.
    Inside this prefab, I have a character (another prefab) that I use in a cinemachine as an actor.
    When I duplicate that character and override the main prefab, the system start to show me the next error messages all the time, no matter if I delete the duplicated actor and override the prefab. The error appears all the time that I use the main prefab.

Error messages:

System is already interested in this transform, SetSystemInterested may only be called once.
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

If the system is getting enabled, then it can't have any previous changes registered
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Assertion failed on expression: 'GetSystemInterested(transform, system) != enable'

2. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

I think that I find what happened.

I deleted one of the game character that I used in other cinemachine in the same prefab. After that is when I started to get the error.

3. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

The problem still persist but right now I have not idea about why it is happening. I don't remove any asset from the cinematics but the problem appear after apply the changes to the main prefab.

I need help!

4. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

I have not seen this error before. If you could make a simple project that reproduces this error and send it to me, it would help very much.