Search Unity

The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by peygameone, Feb 19, 2021.

1. peygameone

peygameone

Dello Dears
    today just i was searching in google for edit video software, and google introduced me the software with name of :
    VSDC
    i tried to install this program, and it was close to finish its instalation, then a small window of
    visual stodio appeard and showed something that i didnt consider that and i continued...
    but after 1 hour that i tried to open unity, i saw this messege that i attached.
    (The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found.Reinstall the program may fix this problem.)
    i searched in internet, they said something that i was afraid to do that because of effect to my windows 10.
    then i understood that also i can not open my firefox web browser and other programs too.!
    then i went to trouble shooting of windows, and i tried its every part, and in the part of programs, i selected those
    programs and windows tried to solve it.but nothing happened.
    so, now not only i can not open unity and unity hub,but also other programs too.
    one person said that you need to uninstall unity and then install it again and it will be ok.
    i want to know is it correct or not?
    and i want to this problem is from that software that i downloaded or from visual stodio or from windows wrone messege?
    and what should i do not only for unity but also for other programs.
    many thanks for your help.
    (sorry im not programmer and please suggest me esiest way without any effect on windows.many thanks)

Attached Files: