Search Unity

Official The Best of Super Sale has begun on the Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by UnityHas, Nov 18, 2020.

1. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

The Best of Super Sale is here!

The Best of Super Sale is your chance to load up on the most powerful, popular, and useful on the Unity Asset Store at the best prices. Save 50% on hundreds of the most popular Asset Store packages, plus a limited-time 70% off one featured asset each day.

Check it out: https://on.unity.com/3kJh9eD

If you're interested, there's also a deal on Unity.com: https://on.unity.com/3fawKmi

Watch this thread for updates and reminders on our massive daily deals!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  2. Rowlan

Rowlan

What does "Best of" in "Best of Super Sale" refer to? It can't possibly be the best assets, because e. g. having all the KitBash3D in the sale clearly doesn't qualify. Those assets have hardly any reviews nor ratings. And they aren't suited for game design from what I read on discord.

3. vertexx

vertexx

HI,
    Bit OT but just to say the old Asset store is looking so good just lately
    Nice and bright and tempting. Well done, to whoever did it :)
    Oops..EDIT..Just to say I fully agree with Rowlan about KitBash. Those prices! Both before and after sales! As we say down under.."Tell them they must be dreamin".

4. Starbox

Starbox

There's that Black Friday Week going on but I can't find the thread for it. Any idea where it is located?
    How long does it last? I suppose it ends on next Friday?

5. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Hey Starbox,

Black Friday & Cyber Week are part of the overall "Best of Super Sale." They aren't two different sales.

You can find everything on sale here: https://assetstore.unity.com/best-o...utm_campaign=best_of_super_sale_2020_as_forum

Regards,
    Hasan

6. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Today's Daily Deal

Build an RPG without a single line of code!
    RPG Editor: ORK Framework is on sale for 70% off ▶️ https://on.unity.com/3657I54

7. MKY5

MKY5

HI. Until what date will this promotion last?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  8. GameSire

GameSire

Is there a code like BF2019AFF10 wich give additional 10% cut last year?

9. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Hey MKY5,

The sale will go on until Dec 4 23:59:59 PT.

Regards,
    Hasan

10. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Currently there is no code like that.

Regards,
    Hasan

11. Rowlan

Rowlan

@UnityHas since you seem the only one involved in the asset store who reads the forum, could you guys please fix the search? It has been annoying me for a long time now and it was also brought up in the last messy coder stream. So I thought I'd comment on that here because there's no use posting anywhere else.

Example: If I want to see the protofactor assets on sale, I normally would type "protofactor". But that doesn't show them.

This is the result for "protofactor":

This is the result for "protofactor inc"

Just one example. Another is eg the search for "Vegetation Studio":

Here some fuzzy wildcard logic is being used.

Or if I search for "Malbers" some low poly medieval priest is displayed. The search term is not in that asset, nor does it relate to Malbers animals:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
  12. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Hey Rowlan,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll bring it to the attention of the web team ASAP.

Regards,
    Hasan

Rowlan likes this.
  13. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Today's daily deal:

Build your own physics based racing game with the Highway Racer asset.

70% off today only > https://bit.ly/33pCALU

14. gui95

gui95

@UnityHas Hey man. It takes Unity long to respond to enquiries these days, which is understandable, but rather frustrating. I'm hoping you can share some of your wisdom.

This is the case. My business partner purchased an asset last year, however, the asset, by his mistake, was added to his personal organization instead of the business organization that I'm also a member of. Is there a way to transfer organization ownership of this asset? I want a seat as well. Or would the only way to solve this be to purchase the asset once again? That would be a bummer, but the asset in question in on sale right now, so I'm hoping we can get more clarification on this matter before then. I believe that section 2.4 in the Unity Asset Store EULA indicates that we should buy it once more, but I was wondering if there were any exceptions since we did it by mistake and actually want the asset purchased within an organization moved to another organization.

Thanks!

15. Rowlan

Rowlan

nd.png

Which ones?

Also, what do you mean with "ends tomorrow"? It ends today or it ends by end of tomorrow? A countdown like other sites have would always be helpful.

16. egem2015

egem2015

Hi ,

Last Year Sale ended "The Cyber Week Mega Sale ends Friday, December 13th".

Will there a new sale for this year? Because the asset i look is not in the sale.

Thanks in advance.

King regards

17. Lars-Steenhoff

Lars-Steenhoff

VAT Exemption is not calculated at checkout page, known issue?

I want to buy some things in this sale but normally the tax is not calculated because I put have my company VAT number. Now the tax is not deducted.

18. Mauri

Mauri

They are listed here: https://assetstore.unity.com/best-of-super-sale/last-call-deals
    (Also reachable on the front page of the Asset Store -or- via the top navigation menu under "Sale")

Sale ends December 4th at 23:59:59 PT - as written in post #9. A countdown is on that page above.

Rowlan likes this.
  19. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

Hey there,

The New Years Sale has just begun on the Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/
    I hope you find what you need this time.

Rowlan likes this.
  20. UnityHas

UnityHas

Unity Technologies

The New Years Sale is on with over 1,000 assets up to 50% off!

Rowlan likes this.
  21. Rowlan

Rowlan

Very awesome, thank you very much! Especially in comparison to the previous sale for adding assets I mentioned here. It would be nice though if you could as well add one or two assets from Jose and Mihail. There are no demos, their assets look good, but I don't want to waste the full price on something I'd only want to try first and dig into extensively after I tried their assets. Thank you very much for the consideration :)