Search Unity

the associated script cannot be loaded. please fix all compile errors؟؟؟

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by nodmas, Jan 8, 2018.

1. nodmas

nodmas

the associated script cannot be loaded. please fix all compile errors site:forum.unity.com

1.PNG

2.PNG

How to solve this problem please
    Thank you so much

2. verybinary

verybinary

I assume this is a ios controller asset?
    the top image tell me that a script that should be loaded doesn't exist. you might have to reimport the asset? or even remove the component, the second image is just telling you that touch input module is not needed anymore. It was depreciated when the cross platform got overhauled.
    try removing both components, and everything might be working again, unless the first image has nothing to do with the touch input module. if not, update us.

edit: nm. iap. not ios. its still missing a script. try reimporting the asset

3. nodmas

nodmas

Hello
    I did
    The problem remains

4. TorbenDK

TorbenDK

Did you ever solve this?

FWIW I see nearly the same error as shown in the top image ("The associated script cannot...") for ALL scripts in a 2017.30f2 project I just opened in 2018.1.1f1. All the names of the scripts are showing in the inspector. All scripts are present in the project and can be edited. No scripts had errors in u2017. Even certain prefabs are gone now (custom pointclouds imported using custom mesh importer)

5. kerrmedia

kerrmedia

having this error now after updating to Unity 2018, is there a fix? I have a years worth of work that is all errors, but opening the C# code in Visual Studio, there are no errors?