Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Unity people

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IRobb, Jun 4, 2014.

1. IRobb

IRobb

I have discovered Unity in deep three months ago. I have donwloaded, started and learning from scracth. Tutorials, webs, videos, ...
    I have started my first arcade game and a mobile application based in geolocation. I eat, drink, sleep and dream with Unity 12 hours a day, because I am absolutely delighted. Thank you Unity people. You have made my life more interesting than before.

Robert from Barcelona.

2. zDemonhunter99

zDemonhunter99

I know how you feel ;)

It's impossible to not think about Unity every minute.

3. Kondor0

Kondor0

Ugh, I also eat, drink, sleep and dream with Unity... is hard for me to concentrate in my job anymore.

4. sphericPrawn

sphericPrawn

Discovered Unity about 8 months ago and I don't think a single day has gone by that I haven't used it at least once. I'm hooked.

5. chelnok

chelnok

omg, i just realised there is only few days i can remember not using Unity in past couple years :)

Indeed, thank you Unity people! Great tool for all kind of things, not only for games <3

6. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Thanks, all, for your kind words. It's been pretty tough in recent months, as I am sure you all know... So good to have something to read that cheers us up.

Kondor0, IRobb, SememeS and 2 others like this.
  7. the_motionblur

the_motionblur

I think a lot of people may not realize that without Unity there might not even be all this discussion that is going on in the forums right now. I don't mean the bugs - rather that UE and Crytek are going the mass market-way as well.

Unity helped shape today's Indie scene in games quite a lot, I think. And I also hope that you guys will continue to do so.

I love Unity as well and I am really looking forward to Unity5 and all the cool things that are yet to come. :)

SememeS and Rodolfo-Rubens like this.