Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Textures went weird after adding Start Menu scene

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by QuothNevermore, May 2, 2020.

1. QuothNevermore

QuothNevermore

Hey guys,

I'm working on an assignment for uni and I've broken something and not sure how to fix it. I've just added a new Start Menu scene to the project and when you click on New Game, it loads the first level scene with all the objects. Great...exactly what I wanted....

But all the terrain textures have gone crazy weird and I can't work out why! The grass has baked to a weird neon purple, the sand has gone black and the train I have in the scene has gone practically transparent.

If I just try running the first level scene on its own, everything looks perfect, but when I try to use the scenemanager from my new game script, this happens. Can anyone shed any light on what's happened and how I can fix this?

Thanks!

upload_2020-5-3_3-10-15.png

upload_2020-5-3_3-10-44.png

upload_2020-5-3_3-11-9.png