Search Unity

Question Textures got disassociated from their models :(

Discussion in 'VR' started by drpeppercan, Jun 23, 2022.

1. drpeppercan

drpeppercan

I am trying this tutorial called VR Beginner - The Escape Room, I downloaded and imported the asset file.
    Except now that it is in my project file all the textures seem to be disassociated from their respective Prefabs and models.
    Is there a better way to import this file? Maybe I am supposed to set more suitable parameters for that task?
    I just hope I don't have to fix one by one, they seem to be quite a few.
    I got many error messages, they are like the one below here:

"
    [Worker2] Shader error in 'Universal Render Pipeline/Lit': undeclared identifier 'UNITY_PREV_MATRIX_M' at Room/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@12.1.6/ShaderLibrary/SpaceTransforms.hlsl(23) (on d3d11)

Compiling Subshader: 0, Pass: ShadowCaster, Vertex program with <no keywords>
    Platform defines: SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_PASS_SHADOWCASTER UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS
    Disabled keywords: DOTS_INSTANCING_ON INSTANCING_ON SHADER_API_GLES30 UNITY_ASTC_NORMALMAP_ENCODING UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_ENABLE_NATIVE_SHADOW_LOOKUPS UNITY_FRAMEBUFFER_FETCH_AVAILABLE UNITY_HALF_PRECISION_FRAGMENT_SHADER_REGISTERS UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER1 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER2 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER3 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING UNITY_METAL_SHADOWS_USE_POINT_FILTERING UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_NO_FULL_STANDARD_SHADER UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3 UNITY_PRETRANSFORM_TO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION UNITY_UNIFIED_SHADER_PRECISION_MODEL UNITY_VIRTUAL_TEXTURING
    "

2. drpeppercan

drpeppercan

Never mind!
    This is due to the fact that I opened it with a newer editor, go figure!
    Now that I opened it with the previous editor version, now it worked.

I would change the Prefix to "Solved" but I do not see how.

DPC