Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Texture Disappearing - LWRP 2019 Release

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by nevaran, Apr 16, 2019.

1. nevaran

nevaran

Ive decided to dwell into the new renderer and I found this weird bug(?), where the texture fades away at anything than a short-distance. Any way to fix it?

I already checked my texture settings and I havent set any mimap fade settings

2. RevvyD

RevvyD

I've just been thrown by this as well - go into the lighting window, scroll down to the bottom and switch off fog! I think that's Unity's secret weapon to make LWRP run fast; ass loads of fog... I was looking at the post-processing, the preference settings, the materials, the render pipeline assets - I was convinced it was going to be something really complicated.

unityunity