Search Unity

TextMesh Pro Text Mesh Pro for Unity 5.3

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by Saul-Pena, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Saul-Pena

Saul-Pena

Hello. Does anyone know where I can download a version of text mesh pro compatible with Unity 5.3. I have read that when it came out it was compatible with 5.3, but now I can only find versions for Unity 5.5 onward.

Thanks a lot.

2. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

I do have a version of TextMesh Pro available for Unity 5.3 but it is a previous release (version 1.0.55.53.0b10)

I can explore tonight what it would take to make the current release work in Unity 5.3.

3. Saul-Pena

Saul-Pena

If you could share it, I would highly appreciate it.

4. twiggyash

twiggyash

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I have a similar problem. I'm looking for the Pro version for Unity 5.4 cause I'm trying to upgrade an old project made with Unity 4.7.2 but I can't even register on Digital Natives Forum. What can I do?
    Thank you for help!

5. twiggyash

twiggyash

Hi again, at the end I decided to try to upgrade my project to Unity 2018.2. Do I have to use TextMesh Pro 1.2.2?
    Thank you!

6. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

Why not upgrade to the LTS release of Unity 2018.4?

The latest release of TextMesh Pro for 2018.4 is version 1.5.0-preview.2 which is available via the package manager.

Make sure you follow the following instructions to migrate from a Legacy version of TMP to the package manager versions.