Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

TextMesh Pro Text Mesh Pro Dozens of errors with Unity 2019.1

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by MikeUpchat, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Zyrathius

Zyrathius

I just recently experienced this issue as well and switching my project to .NET 4.x helped, however because I did have Bolt installed, I also had to reinstall Bolt making sure to switch it's install to the .NET 4 as well before the error would subside, even though there was no mention of Bolt in the error messages.

2. ff63gf

ff63gf

There is no "Scripting Runtime version" at 2019.2.12f1. But I solved this problem with change "Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Api compatibility Level" to .NET 4.x.

3. Ella_Jay

Ella_Jay

Thank you! this worked for me

4. eduardo1087barreto

eduardo1087barreto

I'm having the same problem can someone help me ?????

Attached Files:

5. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

Unity Technologies

Please update to version 2.1.0-preview.4 of the TMP Package for Unity 2019.x.

6. Mestroyer12

Mestroyer12

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH

7. bhison

bhison

For the record, the only thing that worked for me was deleting AppData. Very frustrating bug!

8. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

Unity Technologies

What specific issue did you run into?

This initial issue was related to the .Net 4.x changes that resulted in these errors when the project was still set to .Net 3.5. Overtime, we uncovered other issues related to Assembly Definitions, Package Manager, etc... Just trying to get more insight from you in case this is something new or the same issue.

unityunity