Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Nominations have been announced for this years Unity Awards. Celebrate the wonderful projects made by your peers this year and get voting! Vote here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity UI Text changes Alignment in Game Mode

Discussion in 'Unity UI & TextMesh Pro' started by unity_iTkg7XDThRScSg, Oct 11, 2018.

1. unity_iTkg7XDThRScSg

unity_iTkg7XDThRScSg

I'm pretty new to Unity and just played a bit with the "Unity Samples: UI" Asset. (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/unity-samples-ui-25468)

Now i have the following problem:

I have a Wheel with 9 Sprites that build a circle and each Sprite includes Text.

In Scene View the Text is alligned perfect in each of the Sprites, but as soon as i switch to Game View the alignment switches and looks like i positioned them in the Z Axis:

Does anybody know what could leed to this changes or what is the best practice to do this kind of task?

Scene View:

Game View:

2. unity_iTkg7XDThRScSg

unity_iTkg7XDThRScSg

Found the solution i had to set the Canvas Render Mode to World Space