Search Unity

Test Ads still running on Release build. (Link to play store game in message)

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by WayneAdams00, Nov 8, 2016.

1. WayneAdams00

WayneAdams00

Hi everyone,

I've released my first mobile app using unity. For some reason, the test ads are still displaying when the ad is told to run (between levels)

I'm using the built in Ad service in Unity 5.4.1 I have test mode deactivated and i'm not building a development build, but I'm certainly missing something.

Currently the game is here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GlacierGames.DangerBall&hl=en

I suppose this also a soft Showcase thread as well, but I'm really trying to get the ads to work correctly, as the goal is to create some trickle of revenue through ads with a few mobile releases to take pressure off of the larger title.

Thanks!

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Just tested here from Finland, and got a normal (non-test) ads shown in your game, and your server-side game profile configuration looks correct as well.

Good luck with your game.

/Rasmus

3. WayneAdams00

WayneAdams00

That's good to hear.. I still see test ads on my devices. hmmm.. Maybe it's because I'm the developer? So I don't get to see real ads to keep devs from spamming ads? That doesn't sound right but I can't think of anything other reason..

Thanks Rasmus!

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

5. WayneAdams00

WayneAdams00

No, I don't have any test devices registered.