Search Unity

Test ads are not removed

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by KD_St, Apr 13, 2021.

1. KD_St

KD_St

Hey! A week ago, I released an application on Google Play, in which I use a rewardedVideo. After the publication, I added the Google Play ID, unchecked the "test mode" checkbox in the project services in the unit as well as on the Project Settings page. A week ago. Test ads are still showing, why?

2. xjjon

xjjon

You need to uncheck "test mode" before you build your .apk or app bundle.

Toggling it in editor only affects new builds.

3. KD_St

KD_St

I unchecked "test mode" before built .apk.
    I already have 7 releases without the "test mode" checkbox, but the ad is still test, mbye something else?

4. xjjon

xjjon

Maybe you have override enabled. In any case, you can force it to disable test ads in the mean time.

upload_2021-4-13_9-32-8.png

This is located in dashboard -> monetize -> project settings -> test mode

5. KD_St

KD_St

This is also off, like in this picture. And I don't understand what's the matter ...

6. xjjon

xjjon

Does it show real ad if you test now (new build)? If so I would just submit another version and go with that unless it happens again. Probably the fastest to do that anyway rather than try to debug if it's not still happening.

7. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Dmitriy_Kazakov

Just to clarify, you don't want your setting to match the screenshot that was posted.
    You want your project setting to match this screenshot where Force Test Mode is set to off:
    test-mode.png