Search Unity

Question Terrains, Paint textures looks weird ?

Discussion in 'World Building' started by Vict0r3znov, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Vict0r3znov

Vict0r3znov

Unity Version : Unity 2021.1.6f1.
    Project Render Pipeline : HDRP

Well It was fine and during all this time working with terrain i've never had such a problem, first the terrain tool i removed it because the brush size stucks to 500 and you can't change it, but this is not our problem, the new problem here is that the textures are painted like rectangles !!!!

Even the 2 last textures comes from quixel bridge with 8k they were doing fine and then for some reason ((idk maybe after removing the terrain tools cause i just came back to paint textures)) they started painting like that. i need YALP please.

2. warthos3399

warthos3399

TBH you shouldnt be removing terrain tools, it will have an adverse effect somewhere. If your brush size was having a problem, then i would sort that out 1st,

3. Vict0r3znov

Vict0r3znov

Thanks for your comment, well it has nothing to do with the terrain tools, I am aware of what it does to my scene and i had nothing of those n*t cases in my project, tho for some reasons, and for the future, for some reason the control texture resolution went all the way down to 16x16 idk what caused that to happened but when i checked i was surprised, and by bumping it up to 1024 only everything was fine !

warthos3399 likes this.