Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrain Composer2 a next generation GPU powered terrain tool.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by eagle555, Sep 16, 2012.

1. CastleIsGreat

CastleIsGreat

Hello Nathaniel,

I'm currently having trouble with setting up a basic tiled terrain system as I would have in terrain composer 1. I'm currently not sure whether there is a way to simply set it up, where my textures map to the right tiles sort of how it was set up in TC. I really love the new system, but tiled terrains are 100% necessary for modern game development, and I was wondering if you could do a brief tutorial on how I'd set that up, It looks beautiful on one terrain import from world machine, but a tile isnt an entire terrain...

2. bsgbryan

bsgbryan

When I import TerrainComposer into a brand new, completely blank project I get the following errors:

Kernel 'MethodAdd' not found
    UnityEngine.ComputeShader:FindKernel(String)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Compute:OnEnable() (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Compute.cs:93)

UnityException: FindKernel failed
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Compute.OnEnable () (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Compute.cs:93)

The TC2 Window is blank and has three menu options in the upper left corner: File, Options, and Help.

I am running Unity version 5.4.1f1 on macOS Sierra version 10.12.1.

What do I need to do to correct these errors?

I'm excited to start working with this - thanks!

UPDATE: I just upgraded Unity to version 5.4.2f2 and am still having the same issue.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  3. antoripa

antoripa

Hi @eagle555 ,
    I am really impressed by TC2 workflow and quality for results.
    I am going to buy to support the development with my small contribute but even to shift from the current solution to TC2 in production. I would know if TC2 can, now or in next release ( and in that case what is the ETA ), create infinite terrain like MapMagic style. Thanks.

4. hopeful

hopeful

I'm not a Mac owner, but I assume the problem is you are on a Mac and TC2 doesn't work with Mac yet, due to TC2's use of compute shaders and Unity needing Metal in order to do that on a Mac.

As it says in the Unity store description: "The current TC2 beta requires compute shaders and Mac Unity Editor needs Metal for it, which is in Unity's roadmap. TC2 created terrains can be used in iOS builds."

5. txarly

txarly

hi

I modified manually the heightmap(added a little mountain) and save from the menu after enabling all (heighmap,splat,trees,...).It saves as a prefab

Then, i load this prefab to have it as a base and to keep what i modified but when i generate again everything i changed disappears and gets to the state where it was before i made the modifications.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help

6. Seneral

Seneral

So far it's not possible to manually modify the terrain, it interferences with TC2 as TC2 doesn't know what you've changed. You can only modify it later on when the procedural base is set and you disable TC2. Or best try to do everything in TC2 for now (use stamps for example). There's an upcoming solution for that soon though;)

7. bsgbryan

bsgbryan

It would be nice if the verbiage made it clear that TC2 does not work at all on Macs - because the verbiage you reference does not make that clear to me at all.

Also; Unity does have experimental support or Metal on macOS. I have enabled this by updating the player settings. The update had no effect.

8. magique

magique

I just started to try this out using the ExampleMountainVillage scene, but I'm running into issues. I followed the README! object's instructions exactly, except that I also needed to import CrossPlatformInput package. Everything was fine until I clicked on generate. Here are errors/warnings I'm getting:

Kernel not found
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Compute:RunNodeCompute(TC_GroupBehaviour, TC_Node, Single, ComputeBuffer, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Compute.cs:711)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_NodeGroup:ComputeValue(Single) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Nodes/TC_NodeGroup.cs:110)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Layer:ComputeHeight(ComputeBuffer&, ComputeBuffer&, Single, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Nodes/TC_Layer.cs:31)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_LayerGroupResult:ComputeSingle(Single, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Nodes/TC_LayerGroupResult.cs:45)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_LayerGroup:ComputeSingle(ComputeBuffer&, Single, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Nodes/TC_LayerGroup.cs:27)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:ComputeHeight() (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:556)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:Compute(Int32) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:175)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:GenerateOutput(TCUnityTerrain, Int32, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:344)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:GenerateHeight(TCUnityTerrain, Boolean, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:362)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:Generate(TCUnityTerrain, Boolean) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:296)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate:Generate(Boolean, Int32) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:277)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_NodeWindow:ClickMenuMain(Object) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Editor/TC_NodeWindow.cs:512)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_NodeWindow:DrawMenu() (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Editor/TC_NodeWindow.cs:437)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_NodeWindow:OnGUI() (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Editor/TC_NodeWindow.cs:164)
    UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

NullReferenceException: GetRef
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Compute.RunItemPositionCompute (UnityEngine.ComputeBuffer itemMapBuffer, Int32 outputId) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Compute.cs:371)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate.ComputeObject () (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:983)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate.Compute (Int32 outputId) (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:189)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate.RunGenerateStack () (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:168)
    TerrainComposer2.TC_Generate.MyUpdate () (at Assets/TerrainComposer2/Scripts/Generate/TC_Generate.cs:128)
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplicationBindings.gen.cs:217)

DestroyBuffer can only be called from the main thread.
    Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
    Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
    UnityEngine.ComputeBuffer:Finalize()

These errors are repeated quite a bit. I get about 630 errors and over 300 warnings. I'm using Windows 7, Unity 5.3.2p6, GeForce GT 640 with 4GB RAM.

9. cj31387

cj31387

Hi, is it possible to use some of the features real time in game? Like the 3rd video has manual object placement which shows a building and flattens the surrounding area. Is it possible to do that real-time in game with terrain composer as is, or would it be really easy for me to add that in? Also when does the sale end before its 80$ I'm seriously considering buying this.

10. eagle555

eagle555

I don't have any eta on this yet. First I will release another update with these features:

• Tree and Object distance (min, max) with advanced relations system.
    • RTP integration, auto assigning of global color/normal maps.
    • Export height- and normalmap texture.
    • Export spat- and colormap texture.
    Directly on the terrain is indeed a great idea.

I still need to test it. Maybe someone here on the forum knows the difference.

Nathaniel

docsavage and llJIMBOBll like this.
  11. eagle555

eagle555

Wow that looks amazing :D. Feel free to post more screenshots here on the forum...

You can create multiple terrains just by using the slider like it was in TC1 with terrain creation. Can change it in TerrainArea GameObject.

You mean a tiled import of a heightmap from WM? You have to export it as 1 heightmap and TC2 can spread it over multiple terrains. Same for splatmap...

It does say that it doesn't work on Mac yet on TC2 Asset Store description. Unity is working on Metal for Unity Editor but it's still in progress. Contact me at support@terraincomposer.com for a refund with your TC2 invoice id.

Yes it's possible, but the script for it is not released yet, the ETA is for this month.

As seneral says currently it's not possible to keep manual changes after regenerating. So manual editing now needs to be done in the end after you are ready with TC2. Make sure in TC2 you disable the output like 'Height', 'Splat' that you don't want TC2 to regenerate. TC2 automatically regenerates if the 'Auto' button is enabled and making a change. So you can disable the auto button as well.

What build mode are you in?

Yes it's possible to use TC2 in realtime. I was planning to end the sale after I got it working on DX9 for Mac

Nathaniel

12. antoripa

antoripa

Thanks .. I am going to buy TC2 ...

13. magique

magique

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I'm running on the PC in the editor. My platform is set to Wii U, but that generally doesn't make a difference until I actually build for that platform. In this case I'm just running in the editor.

14. TechDeveloper

TechDeveloper

its a real joy to use this plugin especially when using multi terrains.

Best workflow I've seen so far.

great work Nathaniel :)

llJIMBOBll likes this.
  15. Bas-Smit

Bas-Smit

Sound like your TC_Compute compute shader is failing to compile, select it in the Hierarchy and look at the inspector for errors. Might have to lower the amount of threads for certain kernels.

16. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'm about to purchase this, hopefully. Can you intergrate Distingo as well? Thank you.

17. SgtLame

SgtLame

Hi,

I probably messed something up, but TC2 does not work anymore in the project I'm working on. I get this error when generating:
    I use TC2's last version, on windows 10 and Unity 5.4.2f1.
    Deleting TC2 and reimporting it doesn' solve the issue. Any ideas? :)

18. Knightmore

Knightmore

Have you tried it with a completely new TC2 prefab in your generator? Like only one heightmap node.
    If this works then you have some broken setup in your nodes.

19. SgtLame

SgtLame

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but I did try having only one heightmap node, and it doesn't solve the problem.

20. daschatten

daschatten

Hi,

i have the same issue. Created a terrain successfully yesterday and today loading the same scene or a new one with a new tc2 object throws the exact same error message. Windows 10 with unity 5.4.2f1.

21. recon0303

recon0303

I'm a big supporter of TC2 and have used TC1 and TC2 for a long time, now they worked great, but Gena is a luxury in some regards...Do you have to have it?? No, is it easier to do some things over TC2 yes, But TC2 is for terrain creation and yes does World Building.....Gena, you can manually build stuff, and do world building and level design.... Gena you can also procedurally do it as well as TC2 does... It does things alot differently...Gena is just for World Building and Level design, so its a different type of tool, so you really cant compare them since they are different types of tools.... Its kinda what GAIA was missing.. in some sense. Where TC2 already has many world building features, Gena extended on this..... I use TC2 with Gena together and it speeds things up for me, and I can get realism alot faster than before ... So again, you don't have...to have.... It's something I wanted to speed things up and do a little more..

AdamGoodrich likes this.
  22. recon0303

recon0303

not true... It does Procedural generation as well. TC2 and Gena are different tools in many regards.... GENA doesn't create terrains, TC2 does, GENA you can do world building and level design and have alot more features.. for that aspect,

They really aren't competing in that regards as they are so different in so many ways.. Now does TC2 and Gena do some things nearly alike, yes.

I use them both together and I can see a big difference, and speed wise and realism, GENA is meant to work with all terrain tools. and Multi Tile. Which is good for TC2 as well.

TC2 is the main terrain tool I use for all my games, we do use others with it sometimes, as I'm a picky SOB , and sometimes hard to get certain things that I want... But again Terrain Composer 2 is my favorite tool.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
  23. PegasusGamer

PegasusGamer

@eagle555 Hello, I am currently working on a very large terrain (20kx20k) using 4x4 tiles and would like to add RTP 3 shader to TC2, is it possible? If so, how? thank you!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  24. magique

magique

@eagle555 I still have not heard back from you. Do you have any ideas why it's not working for me?

25. Seneral

Seneral

It does make a difference, the editor does emulate the graphic capacities of the platform and will throw errors if you use graphics features not supported on the build target platform, even if they are only used in the editor. So it's most likely that Wii U is DX10 only and ComputeShaders only work on >DX11.
    It's a bit unfortunate, Unity should have thought of extensions using advanced graphics features only meant for the editor... Maybe there's a workaround but for now it seems you need to work with a different build target selected and then switch once the terrain is done.

26. magique

magique

Yeah, that's not good. I suppose I could edit terrain in a different project for a stand-alone PC build and then just put the results into my game project. Thanks for the information.

27. C3P

C3P

28. SgtLame

SgtLame

Indeed, the problem seems to be related to the chosen build platform.
    I get the error when switching to webgl, and switching back to pc solves the issue.

29. Seneral

Seneral

@magique @SgtLame Confimed:

Even though I've disabled graphics emulation in 'Edit/Graphic Emulation' (see this doc).
    Maybe it's a bug of Unity as I suppose that when graphics emulation is disabled, compute shaders should work, right?

EDIT: The method does exist in the source and there are no obvious exclusions of certain platforms (no CGPROGRAM-ENDCG or similar).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    magique likes this.
  30. daschatten

daschatten

Solves for me, too! Thanks!

31. davide445

davide445

Interested into TC2 for video creation.
    Making the usual comparision with other assets, some newbie questions
    - Interested to create maps from real locations (so also interested to WorldComposer), will be possible to fine tune generated maps manually painting the vegetation around a place instead of only procedurally generate them (edit: not possible inside TC2)
    - For all my videos want to use realtime dynamic GI solution SEGI, anyone does have already tested it wit TC2
    - What assets are already provided with TC2 (bush, grass, flowers, trees...)
    - For video creation want to use SLATE, will have any problem with that
    - What's GPU accellerated and what's CPU bound (edit: generation it's on GPU)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  32. Seneral

Seneral

Currently, it's not possible to manually edit one 'terrain channel' (e.g. Height, Splat, Grass) and then make some adjustement to the channel with TC2 procedurally, TC2 would overwrite these manual changes.
    But you could, for example, work on height & splat procedurally, disabling all other outputs in TC2 and paint the rest manually and later make adjustements to height or splat with TC2 without overwriting your manually painted grass, so it probably won't be a problem for you.

As TC2 produces standard terrain, it won't interfere with neither SEGI GI nor SLATE :)

TC2 comes with a basic set of splat textures (8), grasses&flowers (12) and rocks (21) aswell as multiple presets for reference. No bushes or trees, but you can get some free speed trees from the asset store easily. This will get you started making a quick terrain and you could also use it for your video, but you'd most likely want to get hold of your own textures somewhere (there are other free packs around in the AS).

The GPU acceleration is probably one of the best features of TC2, it makes generation alot faster than ordinary CPU bound generators, as the GPU works in parallel. It's not a new concept so you can look that up for further information;)

Other than that, you can't do much wrong with TC2. Just note that afaik WC still has to be integrated in TC2, so you'd have to manually put the textures exported from WC into TC2.

davide445 likes this.
  33. davide445

davide445

Thanks @Seneral , digging a bit more since my first goal it's to use real world height maps maybe TC it's an overkill for my needs.
    But generated the terrain from real data I still need to populate them.
    Reading about GeNa vs TC2 I didn't understand the main difference: the first a pure spawner, TC2 with some spawner features, but what is lacking vs the first?
    Since I'm not sure about my workflow I'll like to have the flexibility of an all in one solution such as TC2, but want to know what I'm loosing vs a pure player.

34. eagle555

eagle555

It's like Seneral says it has to do with platform settings, that some don't support compute shaders in the Editor. Normally this should be fixed when turning emulation off. For android platform this work, but WebGL and Wii probably not.

So switching to desktop build more and then switch later to desired platform is a solution, or use another project for it can be done as well with exporting/importing terrains.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)

This probably has to do with Build mode settings as well.

Can you show a screenshot of your TC2 window?

Yes this is possible. In the next update RTPv3 will be integrated so colormap and normal map will be automatically assigned, but now you can use RTP as you would do normally without TC2.

By the way Tom is working on RTPv4 :)

Thanks I'm glad you like it :), if I will get any mails from people that ask me to help creating terrains I will forward them to you.

You can use TC2 for spawning trees/grass and objects. Where objects can be anything like prefabs with scripts, 3d models, etc. TC2 has many spawn criteria node like height/angle/many noises like perlin/billow/multifractal, etc, collision/colors of an image. For real world terrain you can use a satellite image to spawn trees only on green colors.

TC2 spawning is quite advanced it can even adjust the terrain height based on spawned objects. This is illustrated in the example Scene that comes with TC2. Maybe GeNa has more spawn criteria that TC2 doesn't have, maybe someone can comment on this, I haven't tried it yet.

Nathaniel

davide445 likes this.
  35. Seneral

Seneral

Haven't tried it myself yet either but I did some research. So first, GeNa and TC2 are quite different. GeNa is pretty powerful for spawning objects, for example it makes rock cliffs and overhang-like objects possible which TC2 currently can't (although it could be made possible through a rotational dependency of the terrain for object spawning;)).
    But on the other hand it can't modify the real world maps as TC2 can, it's only for spawning. With TC2 you can generate splats, spice the height- and splatmaps up and generate trees, grass and objects very well.

If you wan't the best object placer, Gena is probably the way to go. But you're also most likely not coming around TC2, as a terrain generation tool it's imo unbeatable.
    Then it comes down to the role the terrain plays in you video. You might get around simply refining the close-ups manually...

Also, you might want to check out out this document on how Peter and Nathaniel did the 24-hour demo with TC1, does give alot of insight on how to best post-produce real world imagery;)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    davide445 likes this.
  36. Darkoo

Darkoo

TC2 is really awesome! When I saw the new workflow I got the upgrade in a heartbeat :) it's so much easier to pick up now! well done MR!!

I'm trying to use TC2 for semi procedural map creation. I'm making terrain tiles of 100x100 size and each tile will be able to be almost seamlessly connected to other tiles. When setting terrain size to 100xWHATEVERx100 there seems to be a problem with the object mask/image node where it reads in very tiny which is not the case with splat mask/image nodes.

Also I would like to see the scale for objects be similar to rotation options with more control on specific x,y,z min max values.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  37. recon0303

recon0303

Yup after using TC1 and TC2 for a long time now and tested TC2 and Gena, they are very different tools in many ways, so I try to tell people not to compare them , since they are very different since TC2 is more for terrain creation, and yes you can place objects as Gena, but Gena is for Level Design and World Building NOT terrain Creation.. So I tell people, if you can do what you need in TC2, then your good to go.. But I like Gena with TC2 personally .. but I'm also very picky and always trying to find, different and better ways of doing things...I won't ever put down TC2 as its my favorite tool for terrain Creation and Splat maps and much, ,much more. One of few tools that does Multi terrain, which I feel is a must these days..... Blows my mind that some terrain tools are lacking this.

Seneral likes this.
  38. recon0303

recon0303

The current TC2 beta requires compute shaders and Mac Unity Editor needs Metal for it, which is in Unity's roadmap.

Not offense , but it says its on the road Map, seems clear to me. Which is on the front page, but anyways , its coming, he wont forget the Mac users.

39. recon0303

recon0303

I have used Gena and tested really depends on the user, in my opinion for what i'm doing, yes, I still use TC2 for color maps, as Gena has , but I used both to tweak together, to get what I want..So in my opinion, its a matter of a opinion, with some regards...It does have more spawning criteria , and handles it differently is all, so again it will come down to the user them selves in my opinion.. They work great together and I use both together a lot and have as I tested Gena as well.

So again some people won't need it or want it, some will want it for sure, hard to answer this, as everyone is different but for myself, as I said, I feel TC2, with Gena works great with different things. I can make cliffs alot easier with Gena, and make it look more realistic , where with TC2, I like placing buildings, with TC2 advance placement , better, so again , I use together. I think its worth to use both together. Kinda like MM, I use for Slopes and shores, and nothing more. Since I like TC2 better for the actually terrain creation, and texturing by far..

Seneral likes this.
  40. davide445

davide445

A curiosity as noob about the output quality: just looking at the images coming out from TerrainComposer, Gaia, World Creator, MapMagic, Voxterrain, TerraVol etc appear a couple of them create images consistently more appealing than the others in term of pure visual quality.

How much of that is coming just from better assets, custom shaders and image effects? I suppose these tools "just" create the terrain and spawn the assets, this of course can influence lightening etc but there is still IMHO a some difference.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  41. Deleted User

Deleted User

Personally my priorities - the terrain has to look good, NAKED!
    1). Splat generation with some sort of erosion capabilities. (I use TC+erosion brush).
    2). High quality splat textures.
    3). Terrain (mesh) shader with distance and cross fading.

With just those things, I was getting good results with TC1, and I am no expert. (they look good to me!)

my 2 cents!

p-

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
    davide445 and Deleted User like this.
  42. davide445

davide445

@ForceVFX looking at your and @C3P images I see defintelly there is the potentiality in TC2 to create stunning visuals, I think Nathaniel need to invest some time to create some more awesome pictures - or to leverage the existing one so that they appear on Google search - just to push more on this side.
    There is any demo version of TC2?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  43. eagle555

eagle555

You can change the object resolution on the 'Object Output' node, is that what you mean? Good idea for the x, y, z values for Scale, I will add this for the next update.

What makes a difference with TC2 is the heightmap resolution and the splat texturing. TC2 includes high resolution 4k stamps, while e.g. Gaia has only 1k stamps. In splat texturing TC2 stands out compared to other terrain tools.

What I use many times is RTPv3 but not always. RTP makes a world of difference in terrain shading. I also use Time of Day Asset for day and night cycle and scattering. Then on top of that Unity build in Image Effects...

Yes I will add more pics later also will make more video's. At the moment I'm working on the next update. Think about the demo version you already contacted me by mail.

Nathaniel

davide445 likes this.
  44. Jarek-Defiler

Jarek-Defiler

Any ETA?

45. davide445

davide445

To be more specific, only from what one can seen fast searching in Google "terraincomposer" or "unity gaia" or "unity world creator" etc, the best looking images are found on Gaia and World Creator. Considering the superior TC2 generation I suppose the assets and effects does make the difference. Also probably there are wonderful images created from TC2, but are not in the first positions in Google image search.

Testing TC2 some questions:
    - Importing it I receive multiple alerts about errors. Also during other operations I receive alerts into TC2 screen, problem is they are fading away fast so it's not possible to decode it fully. They are also written elsewhere?
    - No way to import external heigh data apart in raw format? I suppose WorldComposer does all the job.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  46. hopeful

hopeful

GAIA finished development a year ago and enthusiastic users filled the thread with their landscaping works. TC2 - a very big project - is still lumbering toward the finishing line. When it's done, expect to see more pictures and videos. ;)

davide445 likes this.
  47. Atzig

Atzig

@eagle555, I'm sure it's been asked before but can TC1 terrains be converted to TC2 terrains? And are streaming features implemented yet?

48. gozdagb

gozdagb

49. Seneral

Seneral

You need to insert a mask into the top layer (not the bottom one) to specify where the current layer should appear and where not. Currently, having it set on lerp, it's just overwriting the lower layers.
    F.E., for grass and sand, you could use a height node to make grass appear over a specified height.
    Usually, you leave the bottom layer without mask, else you might be getting areas with no splat assignment (black).

50. Seneral

Seneral

No, the projects cannot be converted. That's good imo, it allows (or forces:D) you to fully use the new features in TC2 and set up a way better structure achieving a better look in the end.
    It really is worth it checking out the new features and possibilities in TC2 compared to TC1!

Currently there is no official streaming support yet but theoretically you can make a script doing that yourself with a bit of looking into the code. Doing that on other topics myself atm, usually you can get along browsing the scripts to find out what you need ;)